This is major throwback vibes. Sharing our 2020 photoshoot with TinyTodds, a baby & family photography studio. Not obligated to share but thought of documenting our memories on the blog for us to look back at.
2 years back, I collaborated with TinyTodds for a shoot. After a whole bevy of outdoor photoshoots, I was intrigued by TinyTodds concept.
Basically their studio had a whole bunch of different fun themes. After looking at the themes, I chose the hot air balloon (old school readers may remember my obsession with balloons) and the toy shop.
The session includes a photographer and digital copies. I remember the family photographer being super engaging and being able to coax out expressions from the kids.
Funny thing is Aidan fell asleep halfway sooooo we had to improvise HAHHA.
Here are the pics! The fairy lights background was exactly like my wedding dinner set up. Love it!
For this series, I wore a nursing dress from Jump Eat Cry, Davina wore a cute dress from TwoKitz and Aidan, SimPa wore twinning shirts from Toddley Thoughts. Quote my nick nadnut for a discount from them 🙂
Went for a blue white theme here. I changed into another Jump Eat Cry dress while Davina wore another fluffy romper from TwoKitz.
We changed Davina’s dress into this handmade dress. I had actually sewed this dress and went for a dress making workshop (1 day nia lahhh) during my maternity so this dress meant something really special to me. Love it on her!
Super love our memories and our tradition at taking pics every year. Will be posting more throwbacks soon, just like to document the memories.
While I’ve stopped blogging commercially, I still want to retain these precious memories, so I will be documenting our photo memories <3
Do check out my pregnancy and baby blog posts here:
- The Third Party
- Pregnancy’s Musings
- Pregnancy Pet Peeves
- Prenatal Yoga
- Choosing Junior’s name
- Pampering treats during my pregnancy
- 35 weeks pregnant
- Almost there now
- Maternity photoshoot by Ashley Low Photography
- Say hello to baby Aidan!
- Newborn shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Happy Father’s Day with Oral B
- Aidan is 3 months old
- Chubby A wears ChubbyK
- Trying out QV!
- How is it like being a mum?
- Aidan is now 4 months old
- Aidan’s birth story
- My pre-preparation before Aidan’s arrival
- Bringing Aidan home
- A is 5 months old!
- A dad’s role
- Baby Aidan is 6 months old!
- Transitioning back to work
- Babywearing rocks!
- Aidan is now 7 months old!
- Milk bath for Baby Aidan!
- Ecostore baby range
- Family staycation at Ramada Singapore
- Baby Aidan is now 8 months old!
- Somebody is 9 months old
- 4 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2016
- Meeting Ula from Tula!
- Aidan turns 10
- CNY: Then and Now
- 11 months old!
- Our Family Fun Escape Staycation at Swissotel Merchant Court
- Trying out Nateen Baby Diapers
- Our Family Photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Aidan is 1!
- No longer a baby! A is 13 months old!
- 14 months old now!
- If I can, I will
- Aidan’s cake smash photoshoot
- You’ll never stop worrying as a parent
- Our stay at Oasia Residence
- How I packed the Jujube BFF for a day out!
- Aidan is 15 months old
- Celebrating 33
- Bringing a baby to Genting
- Aidan’s 16 & 17 months milestones
- Aidan’s 18 & 19 months milestones
- Our Royal Caribbean Mariners of the Seas cruise experience with a toddler
- A new addition coming our way in April 2018
- My Gender Reveal Photoshoot
- Aidan’s milestones
- Suffering from nursing aversion
- My maternity photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Difference between expecting #1 and #2
- Presenting Davina Sim…
- Davina’s birth story
- Our newborn and family shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- My PEM Confinement Review
- Aidan’s and Davina’s monthly milestones
- Tian Yuan Xiang Chicken Essence Review
- Post Natal Massage Singapore Review
- Tips on flying onboard
- Tian Wei Signatures – Confinement Food Catering in Singapore
- D’Elegance – Shapewear to boost your confidence
- Updates about the kiddos
- Back on Royal Caribbean Singapore
- Quarterly updates about the kiddos
- Legoland Malaysia
- Our Uniqlo family photoshoot
- Having more than one kid
- Why I decided to take a break and become a SAHM
- Our casual newborn shoot
- A CNY Micro escape to Legoland Malaysia Resort
- Our double twinning photoshoot
- Celebrating Aidan’s birthday at Concorde Hotel
- Mom Guilt
- Birthday staycay at Andaz Hotel
- Sim + Lim Shoot
- Our fruity themed shoot
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.