Last month, we had the opportunity to visit Legoland Malaysia with our two kids. Here’s a quick update on our short 3d2n trip to Legoland! Do read on as there will be a Legoland Malaysia Tickets Giveaway at the end!
We stayed at Legoland Hotel for the duration of our trip. When we first entered the hotel, I was blown away by the reception area. There was a huge castle and pirate ship where kids can just dive into the Lego pool to create as many items as they would like to. I saw really creative kiddos who created from Pokemon balls to swords to even a guitar using the Lego bricks. I couldn’t even do that even if I wanted to!
Let me talk about the rooms now. Legoland Hotel offers 4 different themed rooms where it’s decorated accordingly. The 4 different themes are: Kingdom, Adventure, Pirate and Ninjago.
Each room comes with 2 sleeping areas with a king sized bed, a bunk bed and a pull out bed which comfortably fits 5.
What I like about the hotel room is how thoughtful they designed it for the kids. The washroom has a smaller sinks for the kids. There is also a TV in the kids sleeping area, a safe where the kids can figure out the combination with various clues in the room where fun lego items are available for them inside.
Aside from that, there is also a box of Lego Duplo Bricks which totally got the kids occupied. BEST IDEA EVER! The rooms are amazing!
Beside the rooms, the lifts are also decorated with a disco ball and music! Aidan absolutely adores the lifts and would dance around whenever he stepped into the lifts!
Triple Park Pass
Sea Life Malaysia
We were there to check out the newly opened Sea Life Malaysia. Aidan was amazed at the aquarium and loved the ocean tunnel. While he was afraid to touch the starfish and the fishes, he loved checking out the various sealife. There were more than 50 attractions available, 11 habitat zones available and over 13,000 fishes and 120 types of species.
After visiting the Sea Life Malaysia, next day we visited the Theme Park. To be honest, most of the rides would be suitable for older kids though there were a couple for Aidan. He enjoyed himself especially for the driving circuit
For parents with younger kids like mine, the Water Park would be more suitable for them.
There were fun activities for the kids. Even Davina had fun wading in the pool and playing with the Lego Bricks. Aidan especially enjoyed the floats!
Do I think it’s worthwhile to visit Legoland Malaysia? Definitely. However I would highly recommend the Waterpark and Sea Life Malaysia if you have younger kids. It would be more suitable for them. Get the Triple Park Pass! That way, you can try all the parks!
If you are interested in checking out Legoland Malaysia, you’ll be pleased to find out that I’ll be giving away a 1 day admission ticket to LEGOLAND Theme Park + Waterpark + Sea Life Malaysia for 2 adults and 2 children!
Contest Mechanics for this Legoland Malaysia Tickets Giveaway
To win, simply follow the steps below, and answer True or False to this statement: “SEA LIFE Malaysia is LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort’s latest attraction.”
- LIKE nadnut and hashtag #LEGOLANDMalaysia #SEALIFEMALAYSIA on Facebook
- LIKE the Facebook post here
- COMMENT True or False and tag 3 friends on the Facebook post
- OPTIONAL Share the Facebook post for an additional chance
Contest ends on 9th August 2019 and a winner will be selected and announced on my Facebook page on 12th August 2019.
All the best! Thank you Legoland Malaysia for the FAM trip!
Do check out my pregnancy and baby blog posts here:
- The Third Party
- Pregnancy’s Musings
- Pregnancy Pet Peeves
- Prenatal Yoga
- Choosing Junior’s name
- Pampering treats during my pregnancy
- 35 weeks pregnant
- Almost there now
- Maternity photoshoot by Ashley Low Photography
- Say hello to baby Aidan!
- Newborn shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Happy Father’s Day with Oral B
- Aidan is 3 months old
- Chubby A wears ChubbyK
- Trying out QV!
- How is it like being a mum?
- Aidan is now 4 months old
- Aidan’s birth story
- My pre-preparation before Aidan’s arrival
- Bringing Aidan home
- A is 5 months old!
- A dad’s role
- Baby Aidan is 6 months old!
- Transitioning back to work
- Babywearing rocks!
- Aidan is now 7 months old!
- Milk bath for Baby Aidan!
- Ecostore baby range
- Family staycation at Ramada Singapore
- Baby Aidan is now 8 months old!
- Somebody is 9 months old
- 4 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2016
- Meeting Ula from Tula!
- Aidan turns 10
- CNY: Then and Now
- 11 months old!
- Our Family Fun Escape Staycation at Swissotel Merchant Court
- Trying out Nateen Baby Diapers
- Our Family Photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Aidan is 1!
- No longer a baby! A is 13 months old!
- 14 months old now!
- If I can, I will
- Aidan’s cake smash photoshoot
- You’ll never stop worrying as a parent
- Our stay at Oasia Residence
- How I packed the Jujube BFF for a day out!
- Aidan is 15 months old
- Celebrating 33
- Bringing a baby to Genting
- Aidan’s 16 & 17 months milestones
- Aidan’s 18 & 19 months milestones
- Our Royal Caribbean Mariners of the Seas cruise experience with a toddler
- A new addition coming our way in April 2018
- My Gender Reveal Photoshoot
- Aidan’s milestones
- Suffering from nursing aversion
- My maternity photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Difference between expecting #1 and #2
- Presenting Davina Sim…
- Davina’s birth story
- Our newborn and family shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- My PEM Confinement Review
- Aidan’s and Davina’s monthly milestones
- Tian Yuan Xiang Chicken Essence Review
- Post Natal Massage Singapore Review
- Tips on flying onboard
- Tian Wei Signatures – Confinement Food Catering in Singapore
- D’Elegance – Shapewear to boost your confidence
- Updates about the kiddos
- Back on Royal Caribbean Singapore
- Quarterly updates about the kiddos
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.