You’ve probably read and seen my previous posts with Ashley Low Photography. After a great experience with them, they were my top choice when I was looking to do another photoshoot.
Needless to say, I wanted to celebrate the special moment of Aidan turning 1! I love the whole concept of a Cake Smash Photoshoot thus I really wanted to do one!
I discussed this with Ashley on the concept and she suggested a blue theme! Which was perfect cos that was one of our favourite colours! Well, mine.
I also requested for something simpler like buntings or poms and Ashley totally nailed it with the background prepared! She also prepared the cutest cake ever!
Unfortunately the star of the show was feeling a bit cranky that day and refused to touch the cake. Really gotta love how patient the photographer was and Aidan soon warmed up!
I decided to get my hands dirty and play with Aidan too and the end results were so adorable!
We had way too much fun in the end that we kinda ruined their backdrop HAHHAA.
What was great was that Ashley Low Photography had an attached bathroom with baby products and a warm shower. We gave Aidan a nice warm bath afterwards and there was no fuss and no mess in the end!
Also all of the items were provided inclusive of Aidan’s cute lil outfit. That means mama did not need to wash that. HAHAHAHA.
I feel that a cakesmash shoot is a must to celebrate your lil one’s birthday!
For bookings and enquiries, email Ashley at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit her website for more details! www.ashleylowphotography.com
Ashley had offered a $30 discount off the session fee for anyone who quotes Nadia/nadnut for packages this year! Promo ends 31st Dec 2017. Enjoy!
Background info about Ashley:
Ashley Low Photography (ALP) is a cosy and personable boutique set-up that provides creative and fun photos for your beautiful lasting memories for your newborns and babies. Ashley is a female photographer and the only Photographer in ALP who specialises in Newborn and Baby Photography, and they also provide photography services for pregnant mummies and families in Singapore. ALP has been around for over 5 years now!
If you like my photos, do check out Ashley Low Photography! It’s definitely a great experience working with her. All in all, I enjoyed the brainstorming sessions and actual photoshoot the most!
Check out my previous blog posts with Ashley here!
– Maternity photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
– Newborn photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
– Our Family Photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
Do check out my pregnancy and baby blog posts here:
- The Third Party
- Pregnancy’s Musings
- Pregnancy Pet Peeves
- Prenatal Yoga
- Choosing Junior’s name
- Pampering treats during my pregnancy
- 35 weeks pregnant
- Almost there now
- Maternity photoshoot by Ashley Low Photography
- Say hello to baby Aidan!
- Newborn shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Happy Father’s Day with Oral B
- Aidan is 3 months old
- Chubby A wears ChubbyK
- Trying out QV!
- How is it like being a mum?
- Aidan is now 4 months old
- Aidan’s birth story
- My pre-preparation before Aidan’s arrival
- Bringing Aidan home
- A is 5 months old!
- A dad’s role
- Baby Aidan is 6 months old!
- Transitioning back to work
- Babywearing rocks!
- Aidan is now 7 months old!
- Milk bath for Baby Aidan!
- Ecostore baby range
- Family staycation at Ramada Singapore
- Baby Aidan is now 8 months old!
- Somebody is 9 months old
- 4 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2016
- Meeting Ula from Tula!
- Aidan turns 10
- CNY: Then and Now
- 11 months old!
- Our Family Fun Escape Staycation at Swissotel Merchant Court
- Trying out Nateen Baby Diapers
- Our Family Photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Aidan is 1!
- No longer a baby! A is 13 months old!
- If I can, I will.
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dayre to get quicker updates of my life! If you’ll like to engage me to review your services, contact me here.