Aidan is finally 1 year old!
It’s getting so hard to do the monthly pics now as he hardly lies down and stays still for pictures! We might need to change the format soon! Should we continue taking monthly pics? Skai thinks we should do yearly only! Hmmm!
As per my usual tradition, here are some of his milestones! Aidan is 1!
- He has started walking with support. He uses chairs, stools, humans etc to get around.
- We managed get him clap to Happy Birthday.
- He reacts well to music and starts swaying around.
- He is babbling a LOT. He is still very vocal. He would point at things and ‘talk’ about it!
- His appetite is still very very small! But this month he has started to eat a little bit more!
- He is still breastfed and loves latching. My little boy is aggressive! He actually pulls down my top! :O I’ve hit my milestone for breastfeeding for one year! YAY!
- He still has not slept through the night! But he has finally started to self soothe to sleep. FINALLY!
- He is a very inquisitive baby. He would touch everything and anything.
- He still loves being Tula-ed <3
- He is starting to be more affectionate and we LOVE it!
Happy birthday my precious! We celebrated his actual day by going to USS as you can see from the pictures in this post! We also celebrated with a party and I’ll be blogging about it soon!
Thank you Auntie Jace for Aidan’s “Mercedes-Benz” hehehe.
Do check out my pregnancy and baby blog posts here:
- The Third Party
- Pregnancy’s Musings
- Pregnancy Pet Peeves
- Prenatal Yoga
- Choosing Junior’s name
- Pampering treats during my pregnancy
- 35 weeks pregnant
- Almost there now
- Maternity photoshoot by Ashley Low Photography
- Say hello to baby Aidan!
- Newborn shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Happy Father’s Day with Oral B
- Aidan is 3 months old
- Chubby A wears ChubbyK
- Trying out QV!
- How is it like being a mum?
- Aidan is now 4 months old
- Aidan’s birth story
- My pre-preparation before Aidan’s arrival
- Bringing Aidan home
- A is 5 months old!
- A dad’s role
- Baby Aidan is 6 months old!
- Transitioning back to work
- Babywearing rocks!
- Aidan is now 7 months old!
- Milk bath for Baby Aidan!
- Ecostore baby range
- Family staycation at Ramada Singapore
- Baby Aidan is now 8 months old!
- Somebody is 9 months old
- 4 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2016
- Meeting Ula from Tula!
- Aidan turns 10
- CNY: Then and Now
- 11 months old!
- Our Family Fun Escape Staycation at Swissotel Merchant Court
- Trying out Nateen Baby Diapers
- Our Family Photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Aidan is 1!
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.