Sometime back when I first moved into #nadskaihome, I had installed the most basic model of Steigen automated laundry system. I had chosen Steigen Singapore back then as I was heavily pregnant when moving into our new home and it was tough using the drying rack to hang my laundry and I did not want to invest in a clothes dryer.
That being said, after using Steigen for years now, I can't imagine going back to the manual pulley system. HAHA.
Just a recap to why I chose Steigen - An automated laundry system
- From what I read, Steigen models actually can save up to 9 times energy consumption than a dryer! An hour usage only costs 16 cents!
- As my house is facing west sun, we have enough heat HAHAH. So we really do not need to splurge on a dryer since we only do the laundry twice a week and there was ample time for the clothes to dry.
- I like how I don't have to tug with the manual pulley for the clothes drying rack, I have heard from some friends that their manual pulley system got stuck after a while and it's really hard to tug it!
- It is easy to use and extremely convenient, you can actually wifi pair it if you want! I use the remote to activate it!
- It does not take up a lot of space. Personally I prefer a top load washing machine which is also why a laundry dryer or an automatic dryer system wasn't a consideration as usually you'll have to stack it on top of a front load.
- It pretty much requires zero maintenance. For the past 3 years, I didn't have to do anything!
As mentioned earlier, I used to use the basic laundry system which worked really fine for me however in the past 2 years, we had to pretty much wash Aidan's uniform everyday cos of school plus Davina's bad eczema which is why we started thinking of upgrading our Steigen model to the Solar Ultra because it has these features:
- Ionic cleanse & dust mite repeller
- The inbuilt ioniser helps to neutralise surrounding air particles and effectively prevents musty odours! Aside from that, it helps to prevent allergens such as pollen, bacteria, dust mites as well as other invisible odour causing particles which is extremely important to us due to Davina's eczema condition.
- Solar heat and air circulators
- This helps to dry Aidan's school uniform as we have to do daily laundry for him
Honestly I chose Steigen back then as it was one of the few models around back then and my colleague back then recommended them.
Needless to say, I went back to Steigen this time as I was assured by their quality and honestly I experienced it for myself. Close to 4 years and the basic model still works like it's brand new. Pretty much a perfect laundry system for my needs!
Aside for that, Steigen now offers Trade In and also an Extended Warranty programme!
You can trade in your manual pulley system (for BTO home owners) or your automated system for a special discount for a new Steigen model. Aside from that, they will help dismantle your old system for you!
I love how that they have also offer SteigenCare+ where customers can extend their warranty for up to 10 years! (Solar Mini, Solar and Solar Ultra models only) Not only are you protected for up to 10 years, you'll also be granted up to $300 service credit for any repairs beyond the 10 years period! That's super reassuring to me!
Customers who opt for SteigenCare+ are protected for up to 10 years and up to $300 service credit is granted to them for repairs beyond the 10 years period!
You can also check them out at their showroom or Whatsapp them even for queries!
Pssst! You can enjoy S$50 off when you use Nadnut50 upon checking out at their website. Code valid till 31 December 2019!
Address: 140 Paya Lebar Road, #08-26 AZ@Paya Lebar, Singapore 409015
Opening hours: Mon to Fri: 10AM-6PM, Sat to Sun: 12PM-6PM (Closed on PHs)
Contact: 8877 0005 (Whatsapp Available)