When I was doing research on Confinement Food Catering in Singapore, I stumbled onto Tian Wei Signature. I’ve read about Tian Wei Signature from plenty of bloggers and mummy friends and honestly, their reviews really looked good!
Before finalising on my choice of Confinement Food Catering in Singapore, I decided to try out. One thing I really liked about their meals is their unique incorporation of both Mediterranean and Japanese cuisines in their meals.
I love how they offer both Western and Asian cuisines which really made the meals more enjoyable.
Tian Wei Signature understands the importance of breastfeeding to us which is why they include milk boosting boosters such as Fenugreek, Cumin, Fennel etc. They also use ingredients like salmon, okra, green papaya which are famous milk boosters.
I like how they do offer a great variety of meals so that mums like me won’t get bored or jelak by the meals. Here are some of the meals I ate.
I like how their meals do not contain any artificial flavours nor msg. They only use herbs and spices and the meals have a good balance of meats and vegetables.
I feel that their meals are very well thought out. They have ingredients high in protein and iron, which is important to us after childbirth as we lose a lot of blood. They also include chinese herbal ingredients such as ginger, black fungus, black vinegar, dangui, red dates in their meals and yet, their soups aren’t bitter nor are their meals ‘heavy’ but yet maintain the benefits of dispelling wind, improving blood circulation, boost blood after blood loss, improving the immune system and boosting milk supply.
The meals comes with 1 litre of red date tea and is packed and sealed in food containers to prevent any spillage. The meals are delivered in a thermal bag to ensure that it remains warm.
I like how I could put in special requests for my meals. For example, I indicated that I do not wish to have innards in my meals and no white rice. I didn’t mind other types of rice as long as it isn’t white. Super fussy me heh. Tian Wei Signature allows customisations for their meals, which I thought was a very nice touch!
The CSO is also very friendly. They will check in with me on delivery dates and also asked if there were any feedback or any adjustments needed to be made to the meals.
I love the meals and how it tastes. The portions are big enough for me to share with Skai for dinner actually!
Some of my personal favourites are the coq au vin, salmon, spaghetti and pork trotters! Aidan loves the spaghetti and would always wanna share my food when he sees it!
Thanks Tian Wei Signature for the great experience!
Get $148 off your 28 days double meals package when you use the promo code nadnuttw. Enjoy! Offer valid till 31 December 2018. 🙂
For more info on Tian Wei Signature, check out their website: https://www.tianweisignature.com
Do check out my pregnancy and baby blog posts here:
- The Third Party
- Pregnancy’s Musings
- Pregnancy Pet Peeves
- Prenatal Yoga
- Choosing Junior’s name
- Pampering treats during my pregnancy
- 35 weeks pregnant
- Almost there now
- Maternity photoshoot by Ashley Low Photography
- Say hello to baby Aidan!
- Newborn shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Happy Father’s Day with Oral B
- Aidan is 3 months old
- Chubby A wears ChubbyK
- Trying out QV!
- How is it like being a mum?
- Aidan is now 4 months old
- Aidan’s birth story
- My pre-preparation before Aidan’s arrival
- Bringing Aidan home
- A is 5 months old!
- A dad’s role
- Baby Aidan is 6 months old!
- Transitioning back to work
- Babywearing rocks!
- Aidan is now 7 months old!
- Milk bath for Baby Aidan!
- Ecostore baby range
- Family staycation at Ramada Singapore
- Baby Aidan is now 8 months old!
- Somebody is 9 months old
- 4 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2016
- Meeting Ula from Tula!
- Aidan turns 10
- CNY: Then and Now
- 11 months old!
- Our Family Fun Escape Staycation at Swissotel Merchant Court
- Trying out Nateen Baby Diapers
- Our Family Photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Aidan is 1!
- No longer a baby! A is 13 months old!
- 14 months old now!
- If I can, I will
- Aidan’s cake smash photoshoot
- You’ll never stop worrying as a parent
- Our stay at Oasia Residence
- How I packed the Jujube BFF for a day out!
- Aidan is 15 months old
- Celebrating 33
- Bringing a baby to Genting
- Aidan’s 16 & 17 months milestones
- Aidan’s 18 & 19 months milestones
- Our Royal Caribbean Mariners of the Seas cruise experience with a toddler
- A new addition coming our way in April 2018
- My Gender Reveal Photoshoot
- Aidan’s milestones
- Suffering from nursing aversion
- My maternity photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Difference between expecting #1 and #2
- Presenting Davina Sim…
- Davina’s birth story
- Our newborn and family shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- My PEM Confinement Review
- Aidan’s and Davina’s monthly milestones
- Tian Yuan Xiang Chicken Essence Review
- Post Natal Massage Singapore Review
- Tips on flying onboard
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.