My little grumpy
cat boy is now 9 months old!
Here are some milestones and updates of Aidan!
- Aidan has went for his first play gym trial! He’s pretty indifferent to it but we think it’ll be a good opportunity for him to socialise and have fun!
- Like last month, he can stand assisted. He can stand for a longer time now and enjoys walking around with support!
- Baby led weaning is a success this month! He is beginning to take more now. We have fed him fruits such as apple, pear, mango, watermelon, honeydew, avocado, banana and vegetables such as carrots, sweet potato, broccoli. He has also taken chicken, salmon, pasta, egg yolk so far!
- His bottom two teeth is out! He isn’t as cranky as last month during his teething period however he still enjoys biting everything he can get his hands on.
- He still has a bit of separation anxiety, so we make sure to let him know we are around. Sometimes he cries when he wakes up alone. Oops.
- His eczema is still around. The stubborn red mark on his left cheek is still there, like a birthmark. However it isn’t as bad as last month. *fingers crossed*
- He has the silliest sleeping positions and is a deep sleeper. The other day, he flung his leg over Skai’s face. Oops HAHAHHA.
- He hates the carseat with a vengeance and wails now whenever he straps in. Feels weird that it’s happening now as he was fine with it for the last few months.
- He now knows to “gesture” to us. For example he’ll “wave” to us by opening and closing his palm.
- He is still exclusively breastfed. He latches way more these days and he seems to be latching for comfort. I’m fine with it as I really do enjoy latching and the precious moment with him.
- He greets us with the sweetest smiles and he just makes my heart sing every single day.
Happy 9 months old my precious.
We’ll be planning for Aidan’s 1 year birthday celebration soon. Do feel free to share tips and vendor recommendations! And if you’ll like to collaborate, do contact me here!
Do check out my pregnancy and baby blog posts here:
- The Third Party
- Pregnancy’s Musings
- Pregnancy Pet Peeves
- Prenatal Yoga
- Choosing Junior’s name
- Pampering treats during my pregnancy
- 35 weeks pregnant
- Almost there now
- Maternity photoshoot by Ashley Low Photography
- Say hello to baby Aidan!
- Newborn shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Happy Father’s Day with Oral B
- Aidan is 3 months old
- Chubby A wears ChubbyK
- Trying out QV!
- How is it like being a mum?
- Aidan is now 4 months old
- Aidan’s birth story
- My pre-preparation before Aidan’s arrival
- Bringing Aidan home
- A is 5 months old!
- A dad’s role
- Baby Aidan is 6 months old!
- Transitioning back to work
- Babywearing rocks!
- Aidan is now 7 months old!
- Milk bath for Baby Aidan!
- Ecostore baby range
- Family staycation at Ramada Singapore
- Baby Aidan is now 8 months old!
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.