As some of you guys may know, I pretty much live breathe Jujube! And with every Jujube Tokidoki launch, I go gaga.
The recent Sea Punk collection was no exception! I have decided to do a series where I will share about each and every Jujube style.
For today’s post, I will be sharing about the BFF which is one of Jujube’s hottest item: The Jujube Sea Punk BFF.
The BFF is a very versatile bag from Jujube. It could be worn backpack style or messenger style. Here’s how I pack the Jujube BFF for a day out!
I usually use a variety of items to pack my bag. Here I use the large Be Organised set, a Be Quick, two small Set pieces and a medium Set piece.
- For my Space Place medium set piece, I usually pack with toys to keep Aidan occupied. I have a rattle, a toy trumpet and a lil car for him.
- In the Quick, I pack stuff for his meals e.g. Cutleries from BBox, a Space Place Be Neat and a change of clothes incase things get messy.
- In the Large Be Organised, I pack diapers and wet wipes from Nateen.
- For the Ukk2 small set piece, I pack puffs and snacks in a small container for him.
- For the Out to Sea small set piece, I pack stuff for me, like tissue paper, lip balm etc.
- I also bring along a water bottle which I use the BFF bottle pockets to store.
The BFF is big enough for a day out. I usually bring bigger backpacks like the BFF and BRB for longer days while I would use a Hobobe or Be Sporty for shorter days out.
Here are some pics of the Jujube Sea Punk BFF!
Love wearing it both Backpack and Messenger style!
Skai also loves carrying it!
Twinning with Aidan!
What other Jujube styles would you like me to review? Do comment! 😉