2 years ago, we announced about the third party. Today we will be announcing about an additional pax joining our party next April.
For those who are curious, this is planned. (unlike Aidan. HAHAHAHA) We wanted a 2 – 2.5 years age gap and we hit the jackpot.
We are going to know the gender soon. We were thinking if we should do a gender reveal thingy like a photoshoot / a party. My very good friend Elaine suggested we do one and we are thinking about it!
Does Aidan know what’s going on? No he doesn’t! hahaha. He doesn’t know that he is going to be an older brother. He still jumps/hits my tummy. Just last night, he slept on my tummy. HAHA.
I’m past 20 weeks currently and am more than halfway throughout my pregnancy! So fast! We’re excited about our new addition. We have thought of two names for baby #2, now just gotta know the gender! But no matter what, it’ll be Baby D!
Love these series of photos by Esther from WithMinn! It was easy discussing the concept with her and she’s very fun and spontaneous! She is very comfy with kids too! Do check her out for your prewedding, wedding and family photos! Will share the rest of the family photos in another post!
Contact: 65 88080521
My hair and makeup was done by my incredibly talented friend Fidelis from The Luckiest Chick Hair & Makeup Artistry. Love her works!!!
Contact: 65 81212296
Thankful for the support from my talented friends <3
Do check out my pregnancy and baby blog posts here:
- The Third Party
- Pregnancy’s Musings
- Pregnancy Pet Peeves
- Prenatal Yoga
- Choosing Junior’s name
- Pampering treats during my pregnancy
- 35 weeks pregnant
- Almost there now
- Maternity photoshoot by Ashley Low Photography
- Say hello to baby Aidan!
- Newborn shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Happy Father’s Day with Oral B
- Aidan is 3 months old
- Chubby A wears ChubbyK
- Trying out QV!
- How is it like being a mum?
- Aidan is now 4 months old
- Aidan’s birth story
- My pre-preparation before Aidan’s arrival
- Bringing Aidan home
- A is 5 months old!
- A dad’s role
- Baby Aidan is 6 months old!
- Transitioning back to work
- Babywearing rocks!
- Aidan is now 7 months old!
- Milk bath for Baby Aidan!
- Ecostore baby range
- Family staycation at Ramada Singapore
- Baby Aidan is now 8 months old!
- Somebody is 9 months old
- 4 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2016
- Meeting Ula from Tula!
- Aidan turns 10
- CNY: Then and Now
- 11 months old!
- Our Family Fun Escape Staycation at Swissotel Merchant Court
- Trying out Nateen Baby Diapers
- Our Family Photoshoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Aidan is 1!
- No longer a baby! A is 13 months old!
- 14 months old now!
- If I can, I will
- Aidan’s cake smash photoshoot
- You’ll never stop worrying as a parent
- Our stay at Oasia Residence
- How I packed the Jujube BFF for a day out!
- Aidan is 15 months old
- Celebrating 33
- Bringing a baby to Genting
- Aidan’s 16 & 17 months milestones
- Aidan’s 18 & 19 months milestones
- Our Royal Caribbean Mariners of the Seas cruise experience with a toddler
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.