This is a Monday’s Musings – Random thoughts, feelings and musings by Yours Truly entry under my themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
I think most of my Monday’s Musings entries comes from real life experiences. When irked, amused, I think it makes good content for Monday’s boliaoness posts.
As someone who works in social media, I’m afraid about what the Facebook Dislike button would mean to my accounts.
Imagine the horror of getting thousands of dislikes!
On a personal basis, I am really looking forward to the implementation of the Facebook Dislike button. Hello cyberbullying! (i kid)
But seriously, we had our fair share of freaking irritating Facebook statuses. This is where the Facebook Dislike button will come in handy.
1. Complain kings
STFU guys. Yes, you had a bad day **cue Daniel Powter**, stop going on and on again. But perhaps the complain kings would like that we disliked! I mean when you read a sad/angry post, are you supposed to like the post? a bit weird right!
Passive aggressive people would just say that they disliked to show how they sympathise with you I guess?
Kaoz. Enough la. We all know you lead a very healthy life or that you had a promotion at work or whatever.
DISLIKE THE STATUS!!! Cos I’m not in Europe when you are. BAH.
3. Fights with their significant other
We do not need to be part of that shit. GET A ROOM!
No. I do not want to know about that promotional pic of a sunglass that you tagged me on. Do I look like a pair of raybans?
5. Lame shit.
Like chain letters, silly personality tests etc
6. MLM/Insurance/Time share stuff
We get it, it’s your living. We just don’t wanna be SPAMMED all the time about it.
There you go! that’s my 6 ways to use it! HAH! Are there any that I missed out? Feel free to comment!
Do check out my other Monday’s Musings blog posts here:
- 10 Things That Annoy Short People
- 5 Things That Change After Marriage
- Why You Should Never Ask A Couple When Are They Having Kids
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Travel
- 20 Facts about nadnut
- Places To Meet Guys In Singapore
- DeerNadia vs DearNadia
- Things That Couples Get Annoyed With
- Why I Hate Buying Things Back For People
- 11 Signs That You Are A Singaporean
- Reasons Why I Love Him
- The Importance Of Group Dynamics
- Things That Couples Hate to Hear
- Love is a decision, not a feeling.
- Things That Pisses Drivers Off
- Things You Do Not Want For Christmas
- Why You Should Declutter Your (Social Media) Life
- 8 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2014
- nadnut’s New Year Resolutions for 2015
- Opposites Attract
- The 10 Worst People To Travel With
- 5 Reasons Why I Love Chinese New Year
- 6 Types Of Colleagues You’ll Encounter
- Things That Freaking Irritate Me
- Then and Now. Same meaning, Different words.
- Moments where we’ve cheated
- Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.
- Things that irritate me at work
Well, this is my Monday’s Musings entry. Sorry for the long wall of text! I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading this Facebook Dislike – Yay or Nay? ranting piece! Are there any other topics that you’ll like to hear from me? Do comment and I’ll muse about that
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.