This is a Monday's Musings - Random thoughts, feelings and musings by Yours Truly entry under my themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
I think most of my Monday's Musings entries comes from real life experiences. When irked, amused, I think it makes good content for Monday's boliaoness posts.
Things that irritate me at work.
1. People talking at my desk (without involving me in the conversation.)
2. People making weird noises for no reason e.g. Tapping their nails on the table, click clacking their pens/stapler
3. People asking me where my table mates are. How the fuck would i know? I don't install a tracking device in their ass. Plus we work on different projects.
4. People using my things without asking for permission.
5. People using my things without permission and not returning them.
6. Unattended phones. (Mc or on leave is excusable)
7. Way too much chatter.
Freaking annoying!!!!!!! Honestly speaking, I am easily annoyed with noises at work. Easily irritable nad. I pity my colleagues. LOL! Pics credit to someecards!
Do check out my other Monday's Musings blog posts here:
- 10 Things That Annoy Short People
- 5 Things That Change After Marriage
- Why You Should Never Ask A Couple When Are They Having Kids
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Travel
- 20 Facts about nadnut
- Places To Meet Guys In Singapore
- DeerNadia vs DearNadia
- Things That Couples Get Annoyed With
- Why I Hate Buying Things Back For People
- 11 Signs That You Are A Singaporean
- Reasons Why I Love Him
- The Importance Of Group Dynamics
- Things That Couples Hate to Hear
- Love is a decision, not a feeling.
- Things That Pisses Drivers Off
- Things You Do Not Want For Christmas
- Why You Should Declutter Your (Social Media) Life
- 8 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2014
- nadnut's New Year Resolutions for 2015
- Opposites Attract
- The 10 Worst People To Travel With
- 5 Reasons Why I Love Chinese New Year
- 6 Types Of Colleagues You'll Encounter
- Things That Freaking Irritate Me
- Then and Now. Same meaning, Different words.
- Moments where we've cheated
- Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.
Well, this is my Monday's Musings entry. Sorry for the long wall of text! I hope that you've enjoyed reading this Things That Irritate Me At Work ranting piece! Are there any other topics that you'll like to hear from me? Do comment and I'll muse about that
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.