This is a Monday's Musings - Random thoughts, feelings and musings by Yours Truly entry under my themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
I think most of my Monday's Musings entries comes from real life experiences. When irked, amused, I think it makes good content for Monday's boliaoness posts.
I thought of this recently. Here are the various ways I've "cheated". Please do not judge me! I'm sure some of you may have sinned this way too!
1. Cancelling a cab booking.
I've done it a couple of times before. While waiting for my cab, I've seen an empty cab. Usually if I'm not in a rush, I will wait for my cab that I've booked. There were a few times when I was in a hurry that I sadly cancelled the cab and hopped into the available cab.
2. Visiting a different service provider from your usual.
For an example, you've probably visited a specific facial salon for years. But for some reason, perhaps from friends' reviews or some Groupon deal, you decided to well, try out a different salon. You guiltily stray. From the one illicit encounter, you either walk away feeling ashamed or delighted. The end result? Either you go back to your usual with your tail between your legs and hope that she will never find out about your cheating ways? Or you call it quits and walk away happily with your new lover.
3. You lie to your lover.
You are probably planning something special for your partner and you do not want him/her to find out about your preparations, your dance lessons or something. So you concoct a lie. You have drinks with your friends/you have to work late/you have dinner with the family. Definitely forgivable in this extent.
4. Touching another pussy.
Know of any other examples? Feel free to comment on this post!
Do check out my other Monday's Musings blog posts here:
- 10 Things That Annoy Short People
- 5 Things That Change After Marriage
- Why You Should Never Ask A Couple When Are They Having Kids
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Travel
- 20 Facts about nadnut
- Places To Meet Guys In Singapore
- DeerNadia vs DearNadia
- Things That Couples Get Annoyed With
- Why I Hate Buying Things Back For People
- 11 Signs That You Are A Singaporean
- Reasons Why I Love Him
- The Importance Of Group Dynamics
- Things That Couples Hate to Hear
- Love is a decision, not a feeling.
- Things That Pisses Drivers Off
- Things You Do Not Want For Christmas
- Why You Should Declutter Your (Social Media) Life
- 8 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2014
- nadnut's New Year Resolutions for 2015
- Opposites Attract
- The 10 Worst People To Travel With
- 5 Reasons Why I Love Chinese New Year
- 6 Types Of Colleagues You'll Encounter
- Things That Freaking Irritate Me
- Then and Now. Same meaning, Different words.
Well, this is my Monday's Musings entry. Sorry for the long wall of text! I hope that you've enjoyed reading this Moments Where We've Cheated musing piece! Are there any other topics that you'll like to hear from me? Do comment and I'll muse about that
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.