My curtains and blinds from Alto Fabric garnered lots of praises from friends. I previously casually blogged about it however there were queries via my social platforms and emails asking who I used. I had contacted Damien from Alto Fabric thru Facebook. He had supplied curtains and blinds to my ex-colleague Christine and she raved about him. Good recommendation Chris!
Here are some pics of the curtains and blinds!
I opted for a cafe style outdoor blind for both my service yard and balcony.
Here’s how it looks like in the day.
Outdoor blinds with the living room curtains
We chose white day curtains with beige blackout curtains.
For the master bedroom, we chose grey blackout curtains with white day curtains.
Super love the day curtains! I did my mini diy maternity shoot using the day curtains!
For the baby room, we opted for white PVC venetian blinds with grey tape.
For my walk in wardrobe, I chose a textured pvc venetian blind with black tape.
Super pleased with the outcome!
Do check out my other entries on #nadskaihome (aka our Punggol BTO) here:
- Checking out our Punggol BTO
- Top 10 things I’ll like to buy for our home
- Planning for #nadskaihome
- Researching on an Interior Design style
- Things to prepare when searching for an Interior Designer
- Collecting our keys to our BTO
- Spending time at #nadskaihome
- Shortlisting a contractor or an interior designer
- Defects checking at a new BTO
- #nadskaihome updates
- Another #nadskaihome update – Painting
- Renovation Woes
- The renovation nightmare continues
- Hitting Week 17 of Renovation
- Week 17 is finally over
- Choosing a mattress?
- 3M Solar and Safety Films
- Considering on a laundry drying rack system
- Steigen – The automatic laundry system
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.