This is a Sundate – #nadskai at it’s best entry. For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
Feature wall in progress. Lol. Love showing little sneak peeks!
Painting in progress! Only first coat done.
Our contractor was pretty insistent on using outdoor paint as he feels that it’s long lasting and easy to clean.
So ok lor.
We mainly chose white walls save for one wall which will be grey. Thinking of either stripes or chevron or triangles in a brighter colour for the bedroom.
Stripes seems to be the safer choice. Dunno if my contractor can pull it off lol
We filled in a recess in our mbr… Found it very unsightly plus hard for us to put our bed. So we filled it up with bricks and cement… Smooth smooth liao!
Waiting for drawings for the configuration of our wardrobe and TV console. Progress has been slow this week.
Hope there will be more updates soon! In a meantime, we need to choose our mattress and bedframe soon!
Do check out my other entries on #nadskaihome (aka our Punggol BTO) here:
- Checking out our Punggol BTO
- Top 10 things I’ll like to buy for our home
- Planning for #nadskaihome
- Researching on an Interior Design style
- Things to prepare when searching for an Interior Designer
- Collecting our keys to our BTO
- Spending time at #nadskaihome
- Shortlisting a contractor or an interior designer
- Defects checking at a new BTO
- #nadskaihome updates
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.