This is a Sundate – #nadskai at it’s best entry. For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
I wished that I have more updates to share but unfortunately my renovation has been at a standstill for the past 3 weeks.
It should have been handover-ed by now but carpentry has yet to even commence. I don’t wanna say much at this stage but I really hope that my freaking carpentry commences soon.
It’s the start of week 9 but the end does not seem near at all. Oh well. To happier and more updates soon, I hope. Renovation woes indeed.
Do check out my other entries on #nadskaihome (aka our Punggol BTO) here:
- Checking out our Punggol BTO
- Top 10 things I’ll like to buy for our home
- Planning for #nadskaihome
- Researching on an Interior Design style
- Things to prepare when searching for an Interior Designer
- Collecting our keys to our BTO
- Spending time at #nadskaihome
- Shortlisting a contractor or an interior designer
- Defects checking at a new BTO
- #nadskaihome updates
- Another #nadskaihome update – Painting