Hello home. The #renonightmare is over. Had such a bad time honestly but I’ll share more about that later. And also, some tips on how to avoid such an experience.
In the meantime, here are some sneaks.
Welcome to #nadskaihome.
More updates soon! Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Do check out my other entries on #nadskaihome (aka our Punggol BTO) here:
- Checking out our Punggol BTO
- Top 10 things I’ll like to buy for our home
- Planning for #nadskaihome
- Researching on an Interior Design style
- Things to prepare when searching for an Interior Designer
- Collecting our keys to our BTO
- Spending time at #nadskaihome
- Shortlisting a contractor or an interior designer
- Defects checking at a new BTO
- #nadskaihome updates
- Another #nadskaihome update – Painting
- Renovation Woes
- The renovation nightmare continues
- Hitting Week 17 of Renovation
- Week 17 is finally over
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.