I’ve been tagged by sooooo many people on Instagram that I decided that this deserves a blog post of it’s own!
Here are 20 Facts About nadnut!
1. I don’t drink coffee or any variation of it. Latte, Mocha, Cappuccino, none. I find them all bitter and I don’t like bitter stuff.
2. I used to be a tomboy. Unlike the girly girly girl I am now. Seriously! Laoniang climbed Mount Ophir AND Mount Kinabalu in my teens. I was also in NPCC, had a 1 star in Canoe and went for Outward Bound Sabah’s Leadership Challenge Course! I did rock climbing, inline skating, jungle trekking in the past.
3. I have asthma. It’s been a while since I had an attack but I have learnt to pace myself and not push myself too much. That being said, sprinting is a no-no for me. I’ve learnt to take long and slow leisurely jogs instead.
4. Some may know this. I’m mixed. I am half malay and half chinese. But I do not practice Islam. Religion is a choice right?
5. I am extremely active, jittery and energetic. Well, I’ve mellowed throughout the years but I’m still considered quite energetic. Take a chill pill? Not for me.
6. I met my husband in a club. To be exact, in Boiler Room at St James. We met thru a friend though! Who says you can’t find love in a hopeless place?
7. I am extremely emotional. Reading stuff on Facebook can get me tearing. Needless to say, sad books and movies can get me bawling like a baby.
8. I put on weight easily. Like seriously. After the wedding, hello fatty bom bom! My collar bones are not prominent anymore!
9. I find life suffocating at times. I ask myself this at least quarterly. Is this the life we’re meant to live? Work, work, work, work, work, weekends. Rinse and repeat. I used to write depressing notes and stories on my blog as a way to convey my unhappiness.
10. I like cheap chocolates. Like Ferrero Rocher or Kinder Bueno. I am easily satisfied.
11. I love anything rainbow-fied! Colours amazes me.
12. I am bow legged. Born that way. Self conscious about my legs cos of this condition but learnt to live with it.
13. Apparently I’m reckless. In driving a car, in go-kart, ATV and Jet ski. Meh.
14. I get bored really fast. It takes a lot to keep my attention on something. That being said, I do not get bored of certain food. E.g. Shiok Maki.
15. Although I have spent like almost 4.5 years in a gaming company, I won’t consider myself a gamer. I hardly play PC games but I am hopeless addicted to mobile games. In my ex colleague’s words, I am apparently the most hardcore casual gamer.
16. I am an only child. And I like it that way. I have cats for most of my life and I never felt lonely.
17. I love peanut butter and nutella. I can guzzle on them nonstop.
18. I used to hate clams when I was younger but now I really love eating them.
19. I do not like innards. Like heart, lung, liver. It’s not that I tried them before, it’s the thought of them that disgusts me. Like, makes me wanna puke kind.
20. If money isn’t a concern (and well, if CPF isn’t too), I would want to write, travel and live a life of leisure. Tai tai lah. :p
Do check out my other Monday’s Musings blog posts here:
- 10 Things That Annoy Short People
- 5 Things That Change After Marriage
- Why You Should Never Ask A Couple When Are They Having Kids
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Travel
- 20 Facts about nadnut
- Places To Meet Guys In Singapore
- DeerNadia vs DearNadia
- Things That Couples Get Annoyed With
- Why I Hate Buying Things Back For People
- 11 Signs That You Are A Singaporean
- Reasons Why I Love Him
- The Importance Of Group Dynamics
- Things That Couples Hate to Hear
- Love is a decision, not a feeling.
- Things That Pisses Drivers Off
- Things You Do Not Want For Christmas
- Why You Should Declutter Your (Social Media) Life
- 8 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2014
- nadnut’s New Year Resolutions for 2015
- Opposites Attract
Well, this is my Monday’s Musings entry. Sorry for the long wall of text! I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading this 20 Facts about nadnut musing piece from me! Are there any other topics that you’ll like to hear from me? Do comment and I’ll muse about that
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dayre to get quicker updates of my life! If you’ll like to engage me to review your services, contact me here.