This is a Monday's Musings - Random thoughts, feelings and musings by Yours Truly entry under my themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
I think most of my Monday's Musings entries comes from real life experiences. When irked, amused, I think it makes good content for Monday's boliaoness posts.
Toxic friends. We have plenty. I personally encountered plenty when I was younger. As I grow older, I decided that some things and some friends are not worthwhile.
There are some that I tolerate throughout the years but seriously, I've recently have grown very little tolerance of them. Here is my list of Types of Friends That You Should Chuck!
1. Those who talk bad about others because of their own agenda.
I saw this in action. Because said individual's services were not utilised, said individual talked bad about our mutual friend. I find this very scary especially when dealing with friends in sales. Just because I choose not to use your services, you find it offensive. Personally, when it comes to any form of sales, I rather not to use personal friends. But that's me. After the thrash talk, my impression of the said indvidual went down to rock bottom.
2. Spoilt brats that need a rude awakening.
You know how you have some friends that complain and bitch just because the world does not revolve around them? In particular, the strawberry generation. The only strawberries that you should have around you are those that can be eaten.
3. The whiny and complain queen.
Why this? Why that? Why you like this? Why you like that? Shut the fuck up.
4. Those who laugh behind others.
Sure, you can laugh with them. If they have EVERYTHING to say about your mutual friends, do you think that they won't have anything to say about you?
5. The selfish.
Always wanting others to do stuff for them but hardly willing to volunteer to help others. Friendship is a two-way street. Not one.
6. The one with the agenda.
Wanting to call you out only to attend a sales call? Call that bluff immediately.
Of course there are more. I read this article recently and thought it was so true. Chuck such toxic friends out of your lives. I prefer to adopt the distance method personally for those who aren't that close in the first place.
Say goodbye and good riddance! You don't need such negativity in your life!
Do check out my other Monday's Musings blog posts here:
- 10 Things That Annoy Short People
- 5 Things That Change After Marriage
- Why You Should Never Ask A Couple When Are They Having Kids
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Travel
- 20 Facts about nadnut
- Places To Meet Guys In Singapore
- DeerNadia vs DearNadia
- Things That Couples Get Annoyed With
- Why I Hate Buying Things Back For People
- 11 Signs That You Are A Singaporean
- Reasons Why I Love Him
- The Importance Of Group Dynamics
- Things That Couples Hate to Hear
- Love is a decision, not a feeling.
- Things That Pisses Drivers Off
- Things You Do Not Want For Christmas
- Why You Should Declutter Your (Social Media) Life
- 8 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2014
- nadnut's New Year Resolutions for 2015
- Opposites Attract
- The 10 Worst People To Travel With
- 5 Reasons Why I Love Chinese New Year
- 6 Types Of Colleagues You'll Encounter
- Things That Freaking Irritate Me
- Then and Now. Same meaning, Different words.
- Moments where we've cheated
- Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.
- Things that irritate me at work
- Facebook Dislike - Yay or Nay?
Well, this is my Monday's Musings entry. Sorry for the long wall of text! I hope that you've enjoyed reading this Types Of Friends That You Should Chuck ranting piece! Are there any other topics that you'll like to hear from me? Do comment and I'll muse about that
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.