This is a Monday’s Musings – Random thoughts, feelings and musings by Yours Truly entry under my themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
Opposites attract. This is especially true when it comes to my BFF and i.
I am reckless, she’s practical. She’s meticulous and neat. My room is a pigsty. I talk a LOT. She listens patiently. She’s the white to my black. (Inside joke)
I am extremely flighty, she keeps me grounded. I like to think i sometimes influence her with my nonsense antics and get her to abandon her rational self at times probably much to the dismay of our husbands. She also keeps me in check most of the times. We are so different in terms of personalities but yet we go so well!
Blessed to have met her (interestingly, in unusual circumstances!)
Thank you BFF!
How is your relationship like with your BFF? Do comment! Would love to hear about it!
Do check out my other Monday’s Musings blog posts here:
- 10 Things That Annoy Short People
- 5 Things That Change After Marriage
- Why You Should Never Ask A Couple When Are They Having Kids
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Travel
- 20 Facts about nadnut
- Places To Meet Guys In Singapore
- DeerNadia vs DearNadia
- Things That Couples Get Annoyed With
- Why I Hate Buying Things Back For People
- 11 Signs That You Are A Singaporean
- Reasons Why I Love Him
- The Importance Of Group Dynamics
- Things That Couples Hate to Hear
- Love is a decision, not a feeling.
- Things That Pisses Drivers Off
- Things You Do Not Want For Christmas
- Why You Should Declutter Your (Social Media) Life
- 8 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2014
- nadnut’s New Year Resolutions for 2015
- Opposites Attract
Well, this is my Monday’s Musings entry. Sorry for the long wall of text! I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading this Opposites Attract musing piece! Are there any other topics that you’ll like to hear from me? Do comment and I’ll muse about that
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dayre to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.