Oh my. Time has passed way too fast! Aidan is now 8 months old!
Here are some updates and milestones that Aidan has gone thru!
- Aidan has went for his first swim trial! He seems pretty indifferent to the whole experience. Not scared nor was he excited. LOL. I should totally blog about his previous Babyspa experiences soon!
- Aidan can stand assisted easily now. He is also very comfortable sitting up.
- Feeding isn't easy for him though. We are currently practicing baby led weaning but he doesn't take much food.
- He is very sticky to us now. Whenever we walk away, he cries badly. Also, when we put him in his cot (we now try not to co-sleep since he is able to flip easily. I MISS CO-SLEEPING!), he wails!
- He still has eczema, especially on his left cheek. Tried numerous creams and met PDs before too. Nothing seems to work.
- He is teething, we see the slightest hint of his bottom two teeth. He also tends to bite everything now.
- He is still an exclusively breastfed baby. My supply is dropping but I'm trying my best to keep it going. Thank god I squirrelled a considerable stash of milk away like a little squirrel going for winter.
- Maybe because he is teething, he tends to latch a lot. Our little fella is very domineering now, he pushes me down and climbs on top of me to latch. LOL.
- He shares the sweetest smiles when we come back to him. <3
- Currently he has started babbling, in an attempt to talk. He says ababababa and dada now.
Happy 8 months old my love. Every day with you is a blessing.
We'll be planning for Aidan's 1 year birthday celebration soon. Do feel free to share tips and vendor recommendations! And if you'll like to collaborate, do contact me here!
Do check out my pregnancy and baby blog posts here:
- The Third Party
- Pregnancy's Musings
- Pregnancy Pet Peeves
- Prenatal Yoga
- Choosing Junior's name
- Pampering treats during my pregnancy
- 35 weeks pregnant
- Almost there now
- Maternity photoshoot by Ashley Low Photography
- Say hello to baby Aidan!
- Newborn shoot with Ashley Low Photography
- Happy Father's Day with Oral B
- Aidan is 3 months old
- Chubby A wears ChubbyK
- Trying out QV!
- How is it like being a mum?
- Aidan is now 4 months old
- Aidan's birth story
- My pre-preparation before Aidan's arrival
- Bringing Aidan home
- A is 5 months old!
- A dad's role
- Baby Aidan is 6 months old!
- Transitioning back to work
- Babywearing rocks!
- Aidan is now 7 months old!
- Milk bath for Baby Aidan!
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.