Most people are surprised when they actually do get to meet Tiger. (Most of my friends expect me to date someone as “havoc” as me.) Most of Tiger’s friends are surprised when they see my pics or when they meet me. (They probably thought he’ll date something nerdy. I remember once when we broke up, Tiger’s friends saw my blog and they exclaimed “You broke up with THAT?!”. :p)
I’ve done my fair share of dating cute and rather hunky guys and when I finally settled down with a nerd, even I myself was quite surprised.
Here’s some reasons why I think dating a nerd is better. (There will be a followup post why dating a nerd ain’t that fab after all. :P)
1. Since nerds don’t really socialise much or aren’t as good looking as the yandao kia, the possibility of them cheating on you is lesser than those hunks. They won’t cheat on you, maybe because no one is attracted to them? (Actually they’re too busy reading/playing with their gadgets/gaming)
2. Some nerds practically worship the ground you walk on. They may not be gifted with a honey tongue but they’ll try their best to compliment you. “You’re as pretty as my iPhone.”
3. Some nerds are geeks. Thankfully my nerd is a geek too and I usually do not have to bother about reading instruction manuals (which I absolutely detest. I just wanna play with my toy NOW!) and my nerd does the rest. I’m so spoilt at times.
4. My nerd gives me geeky gifts e.g. gadgets. WOO HOO!
5. Some nerds do not spend a lot. I’ve learnt to save money while dating Tiger.
6. Dating a nerd can help u decide the best gadgets to buy as he does all the reading.
7. When they finally do get attached, they usually can’t believe that they can actually get a hot babe and thus would pay more attention to their gfs.
8. There is a higher chance that geeks will have a better job in the future and thus, a better income.
That’s about all I think… Hmmm anymore reasons? Let me know and I’ll add on!
Contributions: no 6 by Nicole, no 7 by Naeboo and no 8 by Chik Yoong.