I attended the L’oreal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil event together with BFF alongside my blog manager Jayne, some time back.
As someone with chemically treated hair, I always make a point to use hair oils to help better the condition of my hair. Of course, I visit my hair sponsor Shunji Matsuo 313 monthly to help maintain my hair.
The kind folks from L’oreal shared with us on their recent baby, The L’oreal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil – the ultimate solution to perfect hair that is Richly Nourished and Intensely Protected from damage while providing Brilliant Shine, Sumptuous Smoothness, and an Ultra-Lightweight, Non-greasy Finish. The Extraordinary Oil is created using the most lavish oils of six flower extracts – Flax, Tiare, Rose, Lotus, Chamomile and Marticaria. This potent combination of precious oils is realized into a transversal, ultra-caring formula that nourishes and protects hair for a silky, shiny finish that is soft to the touch and light as air.
We did a little test comparing the Extraordinary against other hair oils.
I first applied a competitor’s product on my hair ends and used a blotter and the results? Oil on the blotter, as I expected.
I then applied the Extraordinary Oil and blotted it. Surprise! No oil! As promised, it’s extremely lightweight and does not leave behind any sticky or unwanted residue!
Here are some tips on how you can use the Extraordinary Oil by the kind folks from L’oreal!
– Before shampoo and conditioning: Apply 10 minutes before washing to restore, richly nourish and prep hair for shampooing and conditioning
– Before blow drying on towel-dried hair: To intensely protect hair from damage before styling
– Throughout the day: As a finishing touch that leaves hair with a glowing shine and sumptuous smoothness without weighing it down
The L’oreal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil (100ml) will retail at S$23.90 in most supermarkets, pharmacies and departmental stores.
I hav 5 L’oreal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil up for grabs! All you’ll have to do is:
1) Like my Facebook Page here https://www.facebook.com/nadnutdotcom
2) Leave a comment here with a valid email address saying “I want to win the L’oreal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil!” with a reason why you’ll like to win e.g. I want to win the L’oreal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil because my hair is horrible and I need to tame it!
3) Comment by 29th July!
Add: Congratulations to Linda Yeo, Shirley, Sarah, Alvinia and Christine!