This is a Monday’s Musings – Random thoughts, feelings and musings by Yours Truly entry under my themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
I think most of my Monday’s Musings entries comes from real life experiences. When irked, amused, I think it makes good content for Monday’s boliaoness posts.
It’s been a while since I shared a Monday Musing, gotta admit that I’ve been neglecting my blog as we’ve been busy meeting up with prospective IDs for our upcoming BTO and also spending time with family.
Here are just some things I’ll like to get off my chest. ANGRY NADIA!!!!
1. Will You Please Like/Share/Promote/Blog?
No. If I wanted to, I would have. I also hate it when bosses/colleagues/clients choot this stunt. Come on lah, my blog or my social media platforms are my PERSONAL channels. Please don’t be so cheapo can?
2. People taking my things and not returning it back
Come on lah. If you wanna borrow my stuff without MY permission, the very least you can do is to return it before I noticed it missing.
3. The moment I need to pee and the washrooms are all taken up
Especially at a mall. AUNTIE NEED TO PEE. BAD BLADDER CONTROL!!! LET ME GOOOOOOO!
4. Clickbait articles
If it IS relevant to the article, then fine. If it’s not, TMD. I’m gonna hulk-smash your blog/website!
5. Pushy PR people
I’ve already indicated a disclaimer in my emails whenever I accept an event invite. Non-obligatory coverage. IF there is coverage, it may take any form e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre or www.nadnut.com. Those that assume, just pisses me off big time. Also, IF i tell you to email me and that I’m NOT FREE to talk during working hours. DON’T CALL ME AGAIN DURING WORKING HOURS.
6. People who fly kite
It’s bad enough to fly kite at the eleventh hour. But not to INFORM when they fly kite? uGood.
7. People who kick your chair repeatedly
Yesterday, we were at Bugis watching Fast and Furious 7. Beside us, there was a person of an unnamed nationality who was kicking Skai’s chair well.. fast and furiously. We turned back and looked at him once. He stopped. 5 minutes later, he did it again. Skai nicely asked him to stop kicking his chair. Tmd. You think it’s your home is it?! KNS!
Well, these are just 7 points. I’m sure I have more, just that I’m not irritated enough to blog about them now. Perhaps next time!
Do check out my other Monday’s Musings blog posts here:
- 10 Things That Annoy Short People
- 5 Things That Change After Marriage
- Why You Should Never Ask A Couple When Are They Having Kids
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Travel
- 20 Facts about nadnut
- Places To Meet Guys In Singapore
- DeerNadia vs DearNadia
- Things That Couples Get Annoyed With
- Why I Hate Buying Things Back For People
- 11 Signs That You Are A Singaporean
- Reasons Why I Love Him
- The Importance Of Group Dynamics
- Things That Couples Hate to Hear
- Love is a decision, not a feeling.
- Things That Pisses Drivers Off
- Things You Do Not Want For Christmas
- Why You Should Declutter Your (Social Media) Life
- 8 Major Things That Happened To Me in 2014
- nadnut’s New Year Resolutions for 2015
- Opposites Attract
- The 10 Worst People To Travel With
- 5 Reasons Why I Love Chinese New Year
- 6 Types Of Colleagues You’ll Encounter
Well, this is my Monday’s Musings entry. Sorry for the long wall of text! I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading this Things That Freaking Irritate Me musing piece! Are there any other topics that you’ll like to hear from me? Do comment and I’ll muse about that
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dayre to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.