i had difficulty waking up this morning. felt so tired and just wanted to snuggle back in bed with my kitty. but work was calling. or to be exact, if i miss my bus, i would have to take a $17 cab to work. -___-
i think it sucks being a working individual.
ten reasons why school is better than work
1. unlike school, you cant skip lessons or not go to school just because you dont feel like it.
2. you really have to take a mc if you “geng” being sick.
3. you have many slack days in school with a few intensive months and a hell long holiday, like 2 months worth minimum? where as work is you have a hell lot of intensive months and a pathetic 14 or 21 days of leave.
4. when you take leave, there seems to be a lot of work that you will regret ever taking leave.
5. you can sleep in class whereas at work, you can only sleep at lunch
6. you have to pay attention at work and be polite to everyone.
7. at school, if someone backstabs u, one can stand up for themselves. here? HAH! even the bosses participate in the weekly backstabbing/bitching fest. must “ren”. bonus coming!
8. you can come to school dressed in whatever slacker wear you want. whereas at work, you’ll get raised eyebrows at your dressing and reprimanded for your dressing.
9. lunch is so much cheaper.
10. when you have offdays, your schoolbuddies are free to go out with you. however, when your an working individual and when you take an off day, there is no one free to go out with. why? because everyone else is working.
lol! no wonder parents always say that schooling life is the best… and to treasure them.
whose free on weekdays? i’m forced to clear leave on 7th, 16th March and 30th – 31st March!
alright alright. work aint THAT bad. there is always the money. lol!