since it’s happy tiger day, here’s some trivia on tiger.
- tiger hates birthdays and christmas. hurhurhur.
- tiger got his nickname not because he likes tiger beers or tiger biscuits, but because of the silly line mary jane uttered in spiderman: ‘go get them tiger’. i used to say that to him when he was gaming. 😛
- tiger is anonymous on my blog not because he requested to be, but because i made him so. decided to keep some aspects of my life private. meaning tiger and work. and pics of family.
- i disliked tiger for quite some time when i first knew him. who would ever guessed we would be together? o.O
- tiger’s first words to me were “are you tall enough to reach the wok?”. i was in hospitality management then. grrr. such a “good” first impression. ptooooi.
- my then best friend and i hated tiger like hell. she still doesnt understand why i am still with him. 😛
- tiger looks different from when we first started dating. i got shortchanged. ptoooi. and yes, i looked different too. slimmer but more tomboyish then. bah.
- tiger prefers that i do not wear makeup. i think he hates waiting for me. lol.
- tiger is such a gamer-holic, he neglects me. bah. he chooses wow over me. !!!!!
- tiger is scared of cockroaches (and i’m not scared of them). he once jumped behind me (and shoved me infront) when he saw one. so much for being protected. ptooooi!
happy birthday old man!