This is a Thursday’s Travels – Anything about previous, current and future (upcoming) travel exploits entry under my Travel themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
Paris was the final leg of #nadskaihoneymoon! We spent Day 17-21 there before we flew back to Singapore!
Paris was also the second most anticipated leg of our trip! We had booked a nice dinner at a Michelin Star Restaurant in Paris and well, I was going to redeem my honeymoon present from Skai aka c(hubby) in Chanel! WHEEEE! It’ll be mainly a pictorial spam of Paris! Blogged about the sightseeing version in the previous Thursday’s Travels post. Here is the food version!
Our first meal in Paris! Escargots, Steak and Nutella Crepes!
More gluttony. Pasta love!
Foie gras, steak, escargots and a beer. Life is good.
On our last day, we decided to treat ourselves to a better meal. From White Wine..
To Steak and Fries
To more Foie Gras
To my favourite Scallop Risotto
And a rather sinful Chocolate Lava Cake…
It was much rather sinful. But extremely satisfying. Paris was delightful for our tummies! But our favourite meal would have to be at the Michelin Star Restaurant which deserves an entry on it’s own..
Other blog posts about #nadskaihoneymoon
- How to reduce Jet lag!
- Amsterdam #1 – Flight and accommodation
- Museums in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Traveling by train from Amsterdam to Venice!
- Venice (by day) captured my heart!
- Things to do in Venice
- Traveling from Venice to Florence by Italo, Train
- Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci in Florence, Italy
- What we ate in Florence, Italy!
- Must eat in Florence: The legendary Florentine Steak!
- Continuation of our Florence journey
- Pitstop in Milan
- Pictorial Spam of Paris – The Sightseeing version
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dayre to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.