I had thought that I would only be updating this space after I’m back from KL but turns out the migrane i had since yesterday had evolved into a very ugly monster and today my head feels damn happening.
Non-stop migraines coupled with a fever. Damn happening sia!
Anyway, while i’m waiting for the docs to open after their lunch break, I decided to pen down a few thoughts.
Yesterday was a day of many firsts for me.
- It was the first time I’ve been to SPH. (for a casual shoot with the other 2 winners, DJs and the organisers)
- It was the first time I’ve been “interviewed” on air and I enjoyed myself suaning Rod! Did anyone heard the interview yesterday?
- It was the first time meeting mummy blogger Angelia!
- It was the first time I was invited to a launch as a blogger. (Thanks Princessa for the invite!)
- It was the first time meeting Rinaz, DK, I.Z. and Ice-Angel. All whom I’ve spoken to online before but have never met in real life before!
Updates on the shoot and the LG Launch soon. (as soon as I get more pics from the bloggers who attended yesterday’s launch!, yes yours truly had the super migraine and totally forgotten to take pics with my camera!)
Alrighty then! Time for me to visit the docs! If I’m feeling better later, I’ll update later! 🙂
In the meantime, you can check out what the other bloggers have to say about the launch:
– Claudia’s quick update. Check out lovely model Nicole!
– Princessa’s part one of the update! Can’t wait for part two!
– Sheylara’s many pictures post! *cough* I want pics!
– Nic’s many pics of us entry! Oei. I was making the face at you and not at the phone!
– I.Z’s entry. Must be trying to get pretty Nicole to zao geng ah! 😛
4 thoughts on “nadnut’s many firsts!”
Wow, I don’t know how you can blog with migraine/fever. I’d probably be lying in bed dying if I were you. 😛 Anyway, I’ve already posted all the ok-looking pics I’ve taken, so if you want to reuse any, just take lah. (I don’t think my pics are that nice anyway, all anyhow take one). If you want any original without watermark, tell me which one. Rest well, babe! You need to be healthy for the party tomorrow!!
Hey babe! Do take care becos u wanna enjoy yourself thoroughly in Australia! Enjoy the trip to Down Under! I’m so envious! 🙂
Nice knowing you, I’m the guy in ghostly make-up and light blue bathrobe and who lost you Nuff$10 to you (if I remember rightly). Nice meeting you
Its been long over due, but a very big congrats to you for winning the unexpected australian contest! Have fun on the trip ya? 🙂