As per my yearly tradition, here’s what happened to me in 2008…
– I started the year great… attended AsiaSoft’s d&d
and won 4th prize in the lucky draw! (I have never won anything in lucky draws before!)
– kena brochitis. wtf.
– found out that my mother’s colleagues are reading my blog. brrr.
– Got sent to Bangkok for my first ever business trip!
– Celebrated our 4 year’s anniversary at Rice Table and adjourned for wii fun after that.
– Started doing vodcasts with Jayden.
– Left AsiaSoft for supposedly greener pastures at SingTel. Wrong choice! I should have stayed at AsiaSoft!!!!!!1
– Blogging became very lucrative for me. Nuffnang was treating me good, sponsoring us bloggers to KL and all. 🙂
– Unfortunately… my happiness came with a price… my cat was deterioriating everyday since I left and she passed away on the day I came back. I like to think she was struggling to have a last glance at me.. I still tear when I think of her.
– Became one of Stomp’s Star Blogger and left within this year. It has been a good and lucrative 6 months. LOL
– Printed my own Blogging namecards.
– Dispelled rumours that Jayden and I are dating. Till today, there are people who think that Jayden and I are together. LOL
– Began a one year deal with Milly’s. I have great hair extensions, lash extensions and gel extensions because of her now. 😉
– Officially started a vodcast with Jayden. I really had fun hosting and I would love to host another vodcast!
– Started a fortnightly column called Would You Rather? Response was good at first but it is starting to get lukewarm. What kind of questions do you prefer? I try to maintain a good variety, we can’t have naughty questions all of the time aye?
– Decided to heck it and leave SingTel after a month. Studied full time instead and I’ve never been happier.
– Started lusting over DSLRs. I want one please!
– Played with PhotoShop for one of my pictures… and in the later part of the year, Xiaxue decided to photoshop my pic too. It was interesting reading the comments. hurhur.
– Had a photoshoot with a very interesting photographer. There are more pics but I haven’t found the time to share them with you guys.
– Shared my drinking habits. I hate stupid gossipmongers, I already splashed it out in Stomp about my drinking habits and yet they go around talking shit behind my back.
– Won a phone from Samsung’s Social Night where they had a photo contest.
– Discovered my favourite buffet places of all times.
– My precious pink Sony t10 died on me. I need a new camera!
– mrkennychan returns from Australia and thebeanmaster left for buffalo. 🙁
– Traveled to Saigon with Kennysia. I traveled alone for close to 2 days and it was a very interesting experience.
2008 has been full of ups and downs. I would never expected to travel alone (especially to Vietnam) or even to have won the Unexpected Australia trip or to have even been a Stomp Starblogger. Blogging this year has really made a huge difference to my life. I’m left with a last paper in February and it’ll be time to start looking for a job. *gulps*
I’ll leave the reflections for my usual birthday post this year. 😉
I’m gonna get ready and party away the last day of 2008. Have fun folks!