This year, because I'm heavily pregnant with #nadskaijunior, we can't travel anywhere but we'll celebrate it our very own way in Singapore.
This year, we finally got our very own home. Every year is an amazing milestone with you. I know that next year, we will be celebrating with Aidan.
Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being awesome. I love you. 🙂 #nadskai1314 indeed. Always and Forever.
Check out blog posts about our wedding journey here:
- Our ROM at the Singapore Flyer. ROM ceremony post, Cosy buffet dinner and ROM video by The Wedding Paparazzi
- Korea pre-wedding photoshoot. Behind the scenes and actual photoshoot pictures
- Threw a bridal spa party for my bridesmaids. They responded in kind with a hen's night. :p
- Unhappiness with Orchard Hotel
- Chinese Wedding Dinner on 1st March 2014 aka 1314. The Gatecrash at the hotel pool side and bridal suite, first march in, second march in and the wedding video.
- Reasons Why I Love Him
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dayre to get quicker updates of my life! If you’ll like to engage me to review your services, contact me here.