This is a Thursday's Travels - Anything about previous, current and future (upcoming) travel exploits entry under my Singapore Travel Blog themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
This will be my third time to Korea!
The first time, I was there for a business trip back in my previous workplace Asiasoft. We were there to visit our developers' office and also to share some marketing and product plans.
It was amazing traveling to Korea with great makan kakis. We even managed to have a teeny weeny bit of free time where we visited a Cat Cafe! This was also the first time I saw snow! Winter in Korea was really beautiful!
The second time I visited Korea was during Spring for our Korean Pre-Wedding Photoshoot! Love the experience of a prewedding photoshoot overseas.
We also made time to visit Seoul Tower and LotteWorld!
And now, I'll be visiting Korea for the third time! In Autumn! It's really interesting how everytime I visit Korea is for a different purpose and with different company!
1st: Winter with colleagues for business trip
2nd: Spring with c(hubby) for pre-wedding photoshoot
3rd: Autumn with my best friend for a girlfriend trip!
Can't wait to fly soon! In 2 more weeks time! Can't wait!!!! Jace has planned a whole list of things to do! Can't wait for our BFF experience in Korea!
If you do know of any fun things to do, please comment! Would love to hear any suggestions! Also, if you'll like to collaborate, please feel free to contact me!
Check out my previous Korea entries below!
- Off to Korea
- Korea Travel Tips: The wifi must-have and the airport limo bus
- Korea photoshoot: Trying out the gowns
- Korea moments: Delicious beef
- NAH! Sneak peek!
- My beauty haul from Korea
- Korea moments: Of train rides and expensive froyo
- Korea moments: LotteWorld
- Korea moments: What did I ate?
- Korea moments: Love Locks at Seoul Tower
- Korea moments: Hello Kitty Cafe
- Korea moments: Visiting a cat cafe!
- Behind the scenes: Pre wedding photoshoot in Korea!
- Actual photos: Korean pre-wedding photoshoot
- My love for Running Man + Korean lessons!
- Need Travel Tips For Korea!
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.