The similiarities between meetings and sex…
1. People may try to get out either by claiming to have a headache.
2. You need at least 2 people to have either.
3. In either case, they tend to go on and on until at least one person is satisfied, or everyone loses interest.
4. Sometimes you don’t feel like it, but you still have to go through with it.
5. Both are usually done behind closed doors
6. People have been known to fall asleep in the middle of either.
7. Often there will be one person dominating or giving instructions
8. Sometimes it ends without any outcome.
9. You may be thinking of other things while it is going on.
10. Having two in a row may sound like a good idea, but it isn’t.
11. The best ones are short, intense, and have a decisive outcome.
12. People have also been known to fake their satisfaction just so it will end.
13. There’s usually fall-out or follow-ups from either.
14. Both can get pretty noisy (although that is good in one and bad in the other)
15. In either case, it’s best done in an air-conditioned room (especially in Singapore).
16. Sometimes people will get rooms in hotels to have them.
17. Both can be done over the internet (but it’s not as good).