As some of you guys may know, I love my staycations. Skai and I used to go for couple staycations all the time. And ever since I had Aidan, we love staycations even more! We love bringing Aidan for swimming sessions as he really enjoys being in the water.
When I first heard about the Family Fun Escape Staycation package by Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore, I was extremely intrigued.
While some of usual staycations that I go have interesting activities and decor, this really took the cake. The rooms are set up in 'Home style' (in my own words) where it's decorated in a very homely manner according to the respective ages of the kids.
The package comes with the following:
- Two rooms dressed up with kid's amenities such as themed bedding, toys and games
- Swissotel Kids’ Room set-up and age-appropriate amenities upon request
- 2 Adult and 2 Child USS admission tickets
- Complimentary ice cream during your stay for children 12 and below
- Guaranteed late check-out till 4.00pm
As our little family #nadskaidan is basically the three of us, we felt that having two rooms were too much for us especially because we co-sleep with Aidan.