over a few exchanges over emails, apparently someone needed a favour for something something voiceover.
apparently for a kid's voice or something like that.
i was kinda surprised when she emailed me, cause from what i know and what people have told me, my voice is rather low. (and apparently another colleague once stopped me in the lift and asked if i smoked, cause my voice sounded low. wtf was that about?!?)
and when i replied the someone that i doubt i would suit the 'job' because my voice was rather low, she replied that she thought my voice was squeaky.
i know for a fact that last time, my voice was of a higher pitch then till i had my operation, then it dropped a bit. but i was never 'classified' of the 'high pitch' kind.
those who have heard my voice, my voice really squeaky meh? or low?
and i ROAR not squeak. hahaahahah. /end lame.
and commented on others' posts... (and i believe u do not wanna hear anymore complains about the damn luggage. ITS ALREADY 20 KG! i am so screwed!)
If you comment on this post:
1. Iâ€™ll respond with something random about you
2. Iâ€™ll challenge you to try something
3. Iâ€™ll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. Iâ€™ll tell you something I like about you
5. Iâ€™ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. Iâ€™ll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. Iâ€™ll ask you something Iâ€™ve always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog
because of what i have seen from others... if i do it for you, u must comment here (in this entry) on me too. and if u're feeling nice, u can *cough* do me first then i'll do you *cough*. i'll make sure i'll return the favour.
i do u, u do me. *cough*
- apply for leave - done!
- purchase airtickets - done!
- purchase travel insurance - done!
- exchange money - done! (sadly at 1.185 and not at 1.17 boo) NABEI! RATE JUST DROPPED TO 1.17 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- apply for visa - done!
- borrow â€˜draggableâ€™ suitcase - done! (unfortunately suitcase seems too small!)
- borrow winterwear - done!
- borrow/buy bigger memory stick! - done! jenny lent me her 1gb memory stick!
travel sickness & sinus medicine - done! i remembered i have problems swallowing small pills, so decided to heck it! im sure there are free booze on the plane, shall drink and snoozeâ€¦
- apply for autoroaming (should i?) or buy prepaid card
- arrange date with online friend(s) to meet there - done!
- pack clothes - done! aside from the fact that my suitcase has all my clothes and the toiletries cant fit inside... im done i guess.
- pay whatever bills i have (mobile, transport, internet) - semi-done! paid transport & internet bills!
- handover workstuff to boss - handover meeting to boss and my temp staff tomorrow!
soon! almost done!
bought nice adidas covered shoes (30% sale! poor mrkennychan had to follow me try like 15 pairs of shoes yesterday..) for the trip.
cursed and swore when i saw the exchange rate drop, cursed and swore when the luggage just seems too small. it seems that only my clothes/winterwear can fit into the luggage, and my toiletries cant!
maria maid by fetching a few of his personal belongings from his sister. NOW I KNOW WHY HE ASKED ME TO GO OVER! TMD HIDDEN AGENDA! not only that, that goondu told me to save some of my luggage space to cart his books back. !!!!!!!!! bah. i knew he wasnt THAT nice. ROAR!
must remember to pack important documents - passport, visa, travel insurance, camera, batteries,Â cableÂ and to try to stuff everything in that damned luggage!
i am only bringing like 5 days worth of clothes for 2 weeks?!?! damn fat jackets.
i think im damn slack, its just a few more days and im not even halfway thru with my luggage. hmmmm. did i miss anything out? i feel like i did...
after reading gigi's entry on being upgraded to biz class, stingy lil me was devising ways to get upgraded, even seeking advice from a few airstewardess-es and researching online. hahahaa. but decided to forgo all that and just check in early. :p
final countdown! no more procrastination! do or die!
when the big boss goes on a holiday (way more than 2 weeks, to be exact 12 days of leave) its calledÂ a well deserved break.
when i take 2 weeks off (to be exact 10 days of leave), its calledÂ "goes traipsing on a 2 week holiday".
so when one takes leave to spend time with their family, its allowed and understandable, and when we single (not married la) ones take leave, its irresponsible?
double standards! bloody hell! NBCB!