Before I start talking about my experience of my hair treatment in Trichokare, here’s some background info on them!
TK Trichokare is a holistic hair and scalp centre that provides European Herbal Remedies (consisting of natural botanicals such as Jojoba, Rosemary, Nettles, Burdock, Aloe Vera and Lavender) catered to all hair conditions. With outlets at Wheelock Place (#05-09A), Velocity@Novena Square (#03-19) and The Clementi Mall (#05-11) Trichokare uses all natural Botanical Treatments in alleviating hair-loss problems.
Trichokare was started by a certified trichologist who pioneered the concept of establishing a hair care centre that provides a comfortable and luxurious environment while providing hair care through European herbs. · Trichokare’s trichologist is a member of the International Association of Trichologists.
Trichokare is the first ISO 9002 certified trichological centre in Singapore.
Yes, Diana Ser endorses Trichokare!
My consultant shared with me that up to 40% of women in Singapore are actually suffering from hair problems such as hair loss, hair fall, thinning hair and even balding!
Yours truly included 🙁
A scan showed that I suffered from an oily scalp and dandruff. Because of the oil, my pores were clogged and new hair were having difficulty growing!
I’m at the middle stage!
Trichokare customised the following treatment for my condition.
First, a refreshing shampoo to remove the oil and clear my clogged pores!
One thing that sets Trichokare apart from other hair treatment places is that they use a broad array of European herbs and botanicals to deliver a natural solution that achieves results – their herbal treatments not only smell great, but are also healthy. Best of all, they are backed by centuries of history, and you don’t need to take any pills or medicines.
They use herbs such as:
1. Rosemary: prevents premature hair loss and provides colour to graying hair
2. Aloe Vera: Improves blood circulation under the scalp to deliver nutrients to the hair follicles.
3. Nettle: Adds softness and shine to your hair. Also improves the strength and manageability of longer hair.
4. Jojoba: Regulates sebum (oil) production and prevents the accumulation of toxins in hair follicles
5. Burdock: Anti dandruff properties, reduces scalp itching and helps to prevent scalp allergies.
6. Chamomile: can be used to treat inflamed or irritated skin, also adds shine and lustre to long hair
7. Chicory: commonly used to treat irritated or inflamed scalp, also provides natural colour for graying hair.
8. Leopard’s Bane: also known as Arnica, Leopard’s Bane is used for dandruff control and to promote hair growth.
Meaning, you’ll walk out smelling great! No strong medicinal or pungent smell!
They later massaged the Energy Serum into my scalp. This treatment is used to replenish nutrients to my scalp and hair follicles. It also helps to detoxify damaged hair follicles, nourishes hair cells, rebalances the scalp environment, soothes my scalp naturally, restores hair to a shiny and healthier look!
They then applied the Scalp Purification Tonic into my scalp and hooked me up to this interesting device for a few minutes!
After the whole treatment, I walked away with healthier and shinier hair!
But of course, there is still a need to continue going for many pampering hair spa treatments to maintain my healthy scalp condition! Go try it yourself!
Trichokare is available at the following places:
Wheelock Place #05-09A
Velocity@Novena Square #03-19/21
The Clementi Mall #05-11/12
I would highly recommend that you make an appointment before heading down! Do contact them at 6338 8680 from 11am – 8pm! You can also check them out at their website at: www.tk-hair.com
Trichokare is offering a promotion to my readers! Simply head over to http://www.tk-hair.com/blogger/ to enjoy 4 Trichological Scalp Treatments at S$59.99! Register now to receive a free travel sized shampoo, conditioner and hair serum worth S$219! Gogogo!