Yikes! We're left with a month to go! Some wedding updates from yours truly 😉 Feels like a Wedding Blog now lol!
- Venue: We’ve fixed on Singapore Flyer! Booked their Premium Solemnisation Package and finalised minor details with them! I did a short vid with them with my videographer The Wedding Paparazzi. Hope to be able to show you guys by next week!
- Makan: Some hiccups here. Have yet to fix dinner venue. Been waiting for O'Learys to reply with some queries since like 14 Sept?, not 100% sure if we're going to use them. :/
- Guestlist: Fixed. Mainly family and very very very very close friends! No changes!
- Save the dates: Sent out 3 months prior to our solemnisation!
- Engagement shoot: I engaged my colleague and his friend for a whole day shoot. The Save The Date pic above is courtesy of them. If you are looking for Engagement shoots, you can consider using Tritonia Photography. I’ll share more pics after my ROM. Must show the guests first! Heh! Looking at doing more couple shoots with various themes!
- Colour theme:
Colour theme for our ROM 🙂
- Wedding decorations: The florist (Denis Flower Shop) will be decorating the capsule. In addition, ShopMerryLove will be sponsoring 40 poms. I've ordered blue and pink poms from ShopMerryLove while Denis Flower Shop has sketched a nice foresty design!
- Flowers, corsages and boutonnieres: My long time blog friend Shanobyl is making them for me using ribbons!
- Wedding favours: Included in the Singapore Flyer package. We will be giving cute shotglasses!
- Wedding invites: Printed! We were gluing the inserts last week! Done! Ready to deliver our bombs to our friends!
- Wedding Album: Bought a groupon deal and made our own album!
- JP: We've confirmed Mr Koh Kok Weng as our JP! Was easy to chat with him and all and he encouraged us to write our own vows!
- Wedding guestbook: Toyed with a few ideas, the thumbprint balloons book, painting, scrapbook etc but we're kinda leaning towards getting a customised accordion guest book.
- Pens: We're looking at customised ones! Don't want those feathery ones as the boy thinks it's too frivolous. LOL. Any recommendations?
-Hair and makeup: Going for my makeup trial this Sunday!
- Wedding bands: The rings in our lives
- Outfits: Picking up my altered dress this weekend, gotta start searching for his outfit!
- ROM Photographer: Hoping to firm up by this weekend. Am deliberating over two vendors.
- ROM Videographer: We've confirmed with The Wedding Paparazzi! We're really excited to use them as we love their videos. Love the humour and how it brings out the couple's personalities as compared to the usual lovey dovey vids. 😉 We are doing little episodes on our planning stages before the actual ROM and I'll be sharing it with you guys soon!
- Wedding preparation course: Been toying with the idea of going for the course. The boy is supposed to settle this! Hmph.
- Wedding apps: We are currently using a countdown app.
I've been posting these on my instagram etc.
I am using this fun Wedding app called Wedding Party! Feel free to join! All you'll have to do is download "Wedding Party" via Appstore (only for Apple devices currently, sorry!) and enter 'nadskai' to join our party!
- Honeymoon: We've booked our leave on 26 November - 7 December as the boy is busy with exams after our ROM 🙁 Hoping to go for a beach destination! Decided to save Korea/Taiwan for our photoshoot next year instead.
Hope to be able to get some recommendations as it will really help our research! Also, if any wedding sponsors are keen, we’ll be extremely glad! Feel free to contact me if you’re keen!
Thanks everyone for your recommendations!! <3