Happy anniversary! 3 years ago, we had an intimate ROM ceremony at the Singapore Flyer and became officially Mr and Mrs Sim (although we considered only being "married" after the Chinese wedding banquet on 1.3.14 heh)
It's been an interesting year with #nadskaihome renovations. I penned a Monday's Musings entry on Reasons Why I Love Him last anniversary, this entry still holds true! Can't wait for our developments next year, moving into our very own home!
Happy Wedding Anniversary My Love! And for the rest of you guys, Happy Deepavali LOL!
Check out blog posts about our wedding journey here:
- Our ROM at the Singapore Flyer. ROM ceremony post, Cosy buffet dinner and ROM video by The Wedding Paparazzi
- Korea pre-wedding photoshoot. Behind the scenes and actual photoshoot pictures
- Threw a bridal spa party for my bridesmaids. They responded in kind with a hen's night. :p
- Unhappiness with Orchard Hotel
- Chinese Wedding Dinner on 1st March 2014 aka 1314. The Gatecrash at the hotel pool side and bridal suite, first march in, second march in and the wedding video.
- Reasons Why I Love Him
Do check out my other entries on #nadskaihome (aka our Punggol BTO) here:
- Checking out our Punggol BTO
- Top 10 things I'll like to buy for our home
- Planning for #nadskaihome
- Researching on an Interior Design style
- Things to prepare when searching for an Interior Designer
- Collecting our keys to our BTO
- Spending time at #nadskaihome
- Shortlisting a contractor or an interior designer
- Defects checking at a new BTO
- #nadskaihome updates
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.