This is a Caturdays! – Pictures of cats entry under my themed blog posts! For more info about the Cat themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
Honestly, both Skai aka c(hubby) and I think he behaves like a dog! Here’s why!
1. He waits for us at the door everyday! He would “greet” us when we get home!
2. He likes taking baths. He’ll wait there patiently and wouldn’t mind the water at all! Well, till it hits his eyes and he’ll get cranky. :p
3. He fetches things! Well, sometimes. He gets temperamental at times. Depending on his mood, he’ll sometimes bring stuff to us.
4. He is extremely affectionate. Okay, some cats are affectionate and I’ve had manja ones. But Miu Miu is extremely manja!
5. He plays catching with me! He’ll chase me or wait for me to chase him!
6. Miu miu loves to be carried. He would walk around me all the time and wait for me to carry him on my shoulders!
Okay lah, he doesn’t necessarily behaves like a dog but he is definitely way more affectionate than most cats that I’ve had. My little (well, not so little anymore) fur ball.
And this is the reason why Miu Miu is so fat. He eats a lot! He’s such a fatty cat now! I miss his little kitten size. Now he’s giving me aches on my back for constantly carrying his fat ass :p
For more pictures of Miu Miu, do check out his Facebook page. There will be daily pics of Miu <3
Thanks for reading nadnut.com – Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dayre to get quicker updates of my life! If you’ll like to engage me to review your services, contact me here.