Are you a huge fan of vampires? Or is gore and murder way too much to stomach? If so, you HAVE to check out Fright Night!
Fright Night is a horror comedy movie! Here’s the official synopsis!
Senior Charley Brewster (Anton Yelchin) finally has it all—he’s running with the popular crowd and dating the hottest girl in high school. In fact, he’s so cool he’s even dissing his best friend Ed (Christopher Mintz-Plasse). But trouble arrives when an intriguing stranger Jerry (Colin Farrell) moves in next door. He seems like a great guy at first, but there’s something not quite right—and everyone, including Charlie’s mom (Toni Collette), doesn’t notice. After witnessing some very unusual activity, Charlie comes to an unmistakable conclusion: Jerry is a vampire preying on his neighborhood. Unable to convince anyone that he’s telling the truth, Charlie has to find a way to get rid of the monster himself in this Craig Gillespie-helmed revamp of the comedy-horror classic.
The movie will be out in cinemas on 22nd September 2011! I’ll definitely be catching this!
Just wondering, how would you kill a vampire? Let’s not think about the usual stake in the heart way, how about something more interesting? Hmmm.
1. I would paint my nails with some nail polish with lead and silver content (assuming, that there is such a thing).
2. Have a silver chain handy.
3. I would first scratch the vampire with my nails which will probably cause him some pain.
4. While he is wriggling in agony, I would use the chain to tie him up.
5. Then I’ll practice my archery (sharpened arrows!) on him and wound him and torture him.
6. Last but not least, I would leave him to perish in the sunlight.
7. Perhaps sprinkle some holy water as and when I like it.
LOL. Is that a tad too sadistic? How would YOU kill a vampire?
Anyway! In the meantime, while we wait (impatiently!) for the movie’s release, how about checking out their official Facebook page here?
Stand to win killer prizes like Fright Night premiums and complimentary movie passes by doing the following!
- “Fright” your friends using the “Fright your Friends” application (which is available on the Fright Night Singapore FB Page!)
- Tag your friends in their “vampired” pics to show them how frightening they look! 😉
Here’s some screenshots!
Great way to check out if dressing up as a vampire for Halloween would be a good idea, heh!
Check out the Fright Night trailer here!
Go on and Fright your friends!