you know sometimes when you look at those ads in the newspapers… those that seems sooooo promising?
here’s the truth about them!
– Competitive Salary: we pay less than our competitors
– Join our fast-paced company: we have no time to train you
– Casual work atmosphere: we don’t pay enough to expect you to dress up
– Must be deadline-orientated: youâ€™ll be 6 months behind schedule on your 1st day
– Some overtime required: some overtime each night and each weekend
– Duties will vary: anyone in the office can boss u around
– Must have an eye for detail: we have no quality control
– Career-minded: female applicants must be childless (and stay that way)
– Apply in person: if you’re old, fat or ugly, you’ll be told that the position is filled
– No phonecalls please: we filled the job, our call for resumes is just a legal formality
– Seeking candidates with a variety of work experiences: you’ll need it to replace 3 people who have just left
– Problem-solving skills a must: you are walking into a company in perpetual chaos
– Requires team leadership skills: you’ll have the responsibilities of a manager w/o the pay or respect
– Good communications skills: management communicates, you listen, figure out what they want and do it
Overseas training provided: You’ll meet customers overseas and clear the sh*t there.
– Independent and self-motivated: You’ll have to undergo a big project all by yourself.
– Fresh graduates may apply: They are most welcomed because inexperienced greenhorns are the easiest kind of employees to be ‘bullied’ by the boss.
– extensive travelling: travelling around singapore.
there you go! becareful of those swindlers!