I do this every year and this year will not be an exception. 🙂
– Started off as a Blackberry user, had upgraded from the BB 9700 to the BB Torch and at the end of this year? Swopped over to the iPhone gang. -_-“.
– The craze of Staycations continued. Quincy Hotel, Grand Park City Hall Hotel, Five Stones Hostel and Oasia Hotel.
– Changed jobs. Had a good time at Pepperconn, really missed the folks and offizcat! Am back at Asiasoft 🙂
– Turned 27. Had an early surprise birthday celebration with the girls. ChingChongBoy wowed me on the day itself.
– Changed hair colour drasticallllllly! Decorated the ugliest cake ever.
– Started doing tutorials: Newspaper nails, Salmon nails, Polka dot nails, Removing glitter nail polish,
– Was a Whisper Ambassador. Had a lovely pampering session for my readers. 🙂
– Attended my first rally. Spoofed Tin Pei Ling again and again. Voted for the first time ever!
– Traveled to Batam, KL with BFF, Star Virgo to Ho Chi Minh and Redang,
– Celebrated ChingChongBoy’s bday.
– Flewwwwwww at iFly! Took up dance lessons at Mosaic Dance.
– Ran my first half marathon. Attended NAPBAS.
– ChingChongBoy proposed! Shocked! Am now engaged. hurhur.
It’s been a great 2011 so far! Hope 2012 will be a better year! 😉
1 thought on “2011 at a glance…”
Happy 2012 :)) All the best to whatever you are doing.. 🙂