It’s been a while since I blogged about my last Black Box! The last review was in July? Oops!
For those, who are wondering, what’s Black Box all about… It’s Singapore’s first unisex sampling box, which is FREE!
Sample boxes offers a variety of items mostly in sample sizes (though there are a few in full size versions) for you to well, sample! Best way to try things out and later decide what works for you! Not only are there products, there are also vouchers! Black Box has sent out more than 15,000 FREE Black Boxes right to the doorsteps of their subscribers to surprise and entice them with an all-rounded sampling experience & useful vouchers with lifestyle deals and discounts since their first launched our 1st edition in February 2013! As a typical Singaporean, I love my freebies! Thank you Black Box for continuously spoiling us! Black Box also offers unique sampling experiences in the form of Brand Exclusive Black Boxes that you can purchase in their e-store! I received the ones such as the Jane Iredale Black Box, K-Beauty Secrets Black Box and Persian Rose Pampering Black Box previously!
I have readers and friends asking why did they not receive their Black Box.. the eligibility to receive a Black Box is now dependent on:
1. Balloting. Every Black Box subscriber will have 1 chance at balloting for a Black Box. You can ballot for a Black Box here: http://www.blackbox.sg/contest/. Do check your email for your login details, you can now login to check on updates of the next edition of Black Box, when is the balloting of the next edition of Black Box, change of your account details, the latest Black Box Exclusive Box and more!
2. Securing your Black Box by paying your own courier fee of $6 here: http://www.blackbox.sg/index.php?main_page=products_all
3. To stand a chance to receive full-sized products of what was featured in your very own Black Box for FREE, simply check your email for an online survey from Black Box, complete it and submit it before 27 December. Winners will be notified via email by 29 December.
Here is what I received in my December Black Box!
Here are my top 5 favourites for this month’s Black Box!
1. But, Becky Double Lifting Mask
It was my first time hearing about this brand but after reading that it’s a Double Lifting Mask, I was sold! Super comfy and nice smelling! I hope Black Box continues having a mask for every month’s box!
2. Darlie All Shiny White (Enamel Care)
I love small sample sizes! I brought mine to work incase I needed a brush and refresher after lunch! No more shying away from eating Saba Fish 😡
3. Nuxe Reve De Miel Hand and Nail Cream
I’ve been looking for a hand and nail cream for a while now! I like that this does not have a greasy after feeling. Will definitely consider buying a full size version when i’ve finished this!
4. VDL Lumilayer Primer and Perfecting Last Foundation SPF 25, PA++ (3 Shades)
I have heard so much about VDL from my fellow beauty bloggers but have not yet tried their products aside from the mask. This time, there are samples of both Lumilayer Primer and Perfecting Last Foundation SPF 25, PA++. I like both products and I feel that they are pretty long lasting for me. Hope to be able to try their triple bar shot soon!
5. Zappy Sampler Pack
Just a few weeks ago, I went for the Illumi Run! (will blog about it soon!), Had so much difficulty removing the paint and I was so glad that I brought my Zappy along. Zappy to the rescue!
Simply subscribe at www.BlackBox.sg and key in “nadnutBB” in the referrer code column and stand a chance to receive your very own FREE Black Box with at least 4 deluxe samples! Also “Like” Black Box on Facebook now as they have lots of promotions and giveaways on their Facebook Page!