Uncategorized

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

CURTIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Final Examination Timetable for Trimester 3a 2007as at 8th Jan 2008BACHELOR OF COMMERCE EXAMUnit Title Day Date Time

International Management 375 Monday 18-Feb-08 6.30pm
Entrepreneurship 300 Tuesday 19-Feb-08 10.30am

Seriously wtf?! 2 killer mods back to back and look at the timings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I once had 3 in a row, as in morning and afternoon exam on day 1, and morning exam on day 2.

    I’d suggest taking a 2-day study leave at least, plus the days of the exams off as well. 😉

    [Reply]

  2. Good luck. I just had a similar experience a few weeks back. Lucky for me the questions were pretty much the standard and I could answer about 90% of them. The remaining 10% was rubbish though.

    [Reply]