This is a Monday's Musings - Random thoughts, feelings and musings by Yours Truly entry under my themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
I think most of my Monday's Musings entries comes from real life experiences. When irked, amused, I think it makes good content for Monday's boliaoness posts. These are all true experiences where I faced during dating then engagement till marriage life.
Today is Skai (aka chubby aka chingchongboy) and my wedding anniversary. We're actually in Cebu now but I scheduled this entry.
Happy anniversary baby!
Friends have asked me, why did I choose to get married, whether if I knew if he was the right one and why did I love him.
In my Monday's Musings style, I decided to list down the reasons why I love him! (after all, for my gatecrash, the girls asked him to list down reasons why he loves me!)
1. He is extremely loving and sweet to me. Despite being together for more than 5.5 years, we are still extremely lovey dovey to each other. I feel happy and pampered with his gestures (not necessarily romantic all the time!), his sweet words and his love for me. I know that he loves me and I can feel it.
2. He is extremely supportive of whatever I do. Blogging is a huge part of my life and i'm glad he is willing to be a part of it.
Blogger events, he'll accompany me if I asked him to. He'll take pictures when I need him to. He has never complained over me dragging him for the numerous events nor the hours I spend on blogging. In fact, he sometimes suggests content for me and even share my posts for me. (I never asked him to do so!)
3. He indulges me. He knows that I have an unhealthy obsession with traveling and Singapore Staycations and yet he supports me if I choose to travel. E.g. Beijing, he accompanied me for my blogging trip to Beijing because I really did not feel comfortable going alone. Though he has suggested we cut down on our holidays and staycations once our BTO is here, he has also agreed that it is not unreasonable to set aside moolah for 2 good trips and 2 staycations a year. 😀
4. He makes me laugh. All the time. Sometimes he does the silliest things randomly. I feel happy with him and definitely more carefree.
5. He makes me feel strong. He makes me feel that I can do anything with his support. He gives me that warm fuzzy feeling. It's really nice finding that one life partner of your dreams and knowing he loves me as much as I love him. He makes me want to be a better person.
Happy Wedding Anniversary My Love!
Check out blog posts about our wedding journey here:
We enjoyed planning for our ROM and Chinese Wedding Dinner. No regrets! Am glad that we had them. Really fun experience!
Do check out my other Monday's Musings blog posts here:
Well, this is my Monday's Musings entry. Sorry for the long wall of text! I hope that you've enjoyed reading this Reasons Why I Love Him musing piece from me! Are there any other topics that you'll like to hear from me? Do comment and I'll muse about that
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dayre to get quicker updates of my life! If you’ll like to engage me to review your services, contact me here.