Oh my god. I realised that there are a 101 things that we haven't done and I'm lost! So unlike my ROM.
Let's see.. things we've done.
- Booked our venue. Thankfully settled this in the earlier part of the year. We booked Orchard Hotel in Feb this year, had hiccups with them when our sales guy Dan left and no one informed us and some misc nonsense happened. Hopefully things will run smoothly now with our new wedding coordinator Oliver. He's thankfully very on the ball. Phew!
- Booked our photographer(s). Hired UnderTheStars from the referral of Cindy, my makeup artist. Also hired my friend Colin to take behind the scenes and candid shots for us.
- Booked our videographer. We used The Wedding Paparazzi for our ROM and we LOVED their video for us. Needless to say, we booked them again.
- Booked our bridal studio. The kind folks from Bridal Closet will be sponsoring the gowns for my wedding. Thank you!! Their packages are very affordable! Do take a look at their packages!
- Booked my makeup artist.Cindy from Colorpots kindly offered to sponsor us again. THANK YOU! SO MUCH LOVE! I love her works and I feel that she did such a great job for my ROM. <3
- Finished our pre-wedding shoot in Korea.Great experience in Korea. Horrible experience with the editors. In the end, we decided to concede and just accept whatever after so many changes. Just wanna accept my album and close case.
- "Choped'' my bridesmaids. All bloggers bridesmaids! <3 I will be having 5 bridesmaids! I will be blogging about these lovely ladies soon!
- Sent a 'save the date' sms to my guests. WHEE! Thank you to everyone who replied really fast!
Things we have yet to do.
- Finalise our wedding outfits. Way too many lovely outfits at Bridal Closet. Dasha, the owner told me not to lose anymore weight. MUAHAHAHAHA. I LOVE HER MAN! Here's a gown I tried on but did not select. After gaining like what 3kg after my ROM, I still look okay leh. Never even use corset. MWHEHEHEE. Good gowns = look slim.
- Finalise our wedding and floral decorator. Hoping to finalise this soon. My friend Vic recommended a company to us and we hope to finalise this soon.
- Finalise our theme. Apparently the wedding outfits affects the theme. WAI DID I NOT KNOW THIS EARLIER?! GG MAX DOT COM. Also haven't finalise the decorator. LOLOLOL.
- Print our invites. Theme affects design. Theme can't settle till we settle outfits. Oh boy. See above. OH NO.
- Do the chapalang guodali cheenabong stuff. I NEED ADVISE HERE. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? OMG MAX. I so not cheena and dunno what is what. Been researching but wah lao eh, so many different things.
- Do up the wedding itinerary. Errrr. HELP?! Anyone has any examples? 😀
- Have yet to book our wedding car. Not sure if we need to book? We are looking to simplify everything and have the gatecrash at the hotel. Tea ceremony at the hotel. Sua.
- Need to settle bridesmaids outfits. Need to settle theme. Everything seem to lie on the theme. HO SEY.
- Need to settle 'tasks' for the brothers and sisters. Gulps.
- DIY wedding angpao box. Saw a nice design, wanna dooooo it. Gonna bully ask my bridesmaids to help me with this.
- Settle honeymoon matters. Leave booked. But have yet to plan itinerary or book tickets.
- Find out more about the tea ceremony yadda yadda. Apparently this can turn out political. Must be very very careful.
- Decide if we're having a band.
- Work on finalised guest list.
- Work on table arrangements. Apparently this can turn out political. Must be very very careful.
I'm sure I missed out something. OMG. I should have just hired a wedding organiser. Or quit my job and plan full time for the time being. Hurhur.
Have I missed anything out? Advice needed! Thank you! I have been way too slack with the wedding preparations oops.
15% OFF on full price items, use code APP15 on 1st Shopbop mobile app order