Despite the fact that being a man has more advantages sometimes, here are some reasons why I think I rather be a woman.
- I can exploit my womenly wiles. The sad thing is that it works on some men only. I don't do it often unless it's really needed. I usually use this on sales people, clients, suppliers and colleagues. It's amazing how teh-ing works. But of course, I usually get things done not this way but it does help in negotiating price plans and all. :X
- Vainpotty meh. I like dressing up and I feel that us ladies have so much variety to choose from whereas the guys are quite limited. Plus I get to play with makeup. hurhur.
- We are emotional creatures. Which is a good and bad thing.
- I'm usually the "Da Nu Ren" but sometimes I like to be the "Xiao Nu Ren". I like the feeling of being protected, cared and fussed over.
- Being wined and dined. I love it when men are romantic and really make an effort to wine and dine you, makes one feel important and special. 🙂
Feels good being a woman. 🙂 Of course there are more reasons (e.g. how soft we feel etc) but I think I'll stop at 5. 🙂