As some of you readers may remember, the girls and I have a Mystery Makan outing going on. Each of us would take turns planning makan outings and would only reveal the address on the day itself with no other details. With the Mystery Makan tradition, we visited new places and tried new food! It’s really fun and we all look forward to our Mystery Makan sessions.
I’m so glad that i thought of this! Here are some blog entries on our previous Mystery Makan sessions!
- My session at With A Pinch Of Salt
- Jacelyn’s session at Nanjya Monjya
- Esther’s session at Porn’s
- Fidel’s session at Barracks
- My session at Tea Cosy
- Jacelyn’s session at Box N Sticks
- Fidel’s session at Epicurious
– Jacelyn’s session at Queens Dessert Cafe Bistro
- My session at Old School Delights
I have been extremely tardy with my entries. Apologies! This time, it was Esther's time to organise the Mystery Makan session! This time, we met up near Chinatown in this quaint and cosy little bar. Once I saw the place, I immediately knew why Esther chose it! The outdoor area was really pretty, perfect place to camwhore!
But as we were all starving and the weather was so so so so hot, we decided to eat indoors before going out to camwhore!