As mentioned in my previous post, I had arranged for a casual photoshoot with Express-Oh! Photography when i was planning for my Singapore Staycation. My makeup artiste Cindy from Colorpots also came to help out! Do take note that photoshoots are typically not allowed. Do ask for permission before doing so yeah?
KS helped to take some gorgeous pics of the lovely room we stayed in!
I think my pictures in my previous post did not do the room justice at all!
KS took some pictures of Cindy dolling me up!
Here's the actual hairstyle! Pics taken from my camera phone!
Check out her works at https://www.facebook.com/colorpotsmakeup. If you’ll like to use her, quote Nadia/nadnut to get 10% off bridal makeup! Offer valid till December 2013.
Cindy is offering personal makeup classes at S$250 per student! You'll need a minimum of 2 students to start, perfect to go with your BFF!
Here are more info on Cindy's Personal Makeup Class:
- 4 hours lesson
- Individual assessment of features to determine suitable makeup style
- Lesson on application of Day and Night makeup personalised for you
- Student's hands-on session with Makeup Artist guidance on the spot
- Application of false lashes
- All materials will be provided during the class
Quote Nadia/nadnut to enjoy 10% off Cindy's Personal Makeup Class! Sign up with your girlfriend to enjoy 20% off per student! Call her at 9746 3120 if you have any queries!
Back to KS's pics! We decided on a casual shoot without any props. Just wanted to make use of the beautiful architecture of Crowne Plaza Changi Airport!
Here are the pics!
Thank you Express-Oh! Photography for the shoot! Do consider them if you're looking for a shoot! Also, do check out Crowne Plaza Changi Airport if you are planning for a Staycation in Singapore. At only $222.00++ per night, the package includes:
- Spacious deluxe room with ensuite bathroom equipped with luxurious standing rainshower and separate bathtub
- Buffet Breakfast for Two at Azur Restaurant
- No rushing with guaranteed late check-out at 4pm
If you’ll like to indulge more, I would highly recommend you opt to upgrade to a suite room by just topping up S$150.00++. This includes:
- Upgrade to a 75sqm suite with a separate lounge area, large bathroom with separate rainshower and bathtub, The White Company bathroom amenities and iPod docking station
- Access to Crowne Plaza Club for two with option to dine in either Azur or Club Lounge for breakfast and complimentary evening cocktails and canapés at the Club Lounge
Do take note that while you can request for a pool-access room (which is available for Club level rooms), it is however subject to availability.
I would also recommend that you top up S$20++ (per pax) to change your breakfast to a lovely brunch instead. Sleep in a bit and enjoy brunch at 12.30pm onwards! I always dread waking up early for breakfast as I want to snooze a bit more! This brunch package is perfect for me!
Book The Rejuvenating Weekend Getaway Package now! As it’s a staycation, it is valid for Singapore residents only and is subject to availability. It is also not valid for themed and festive promotions. Visit this link to book it now.
For more information, check out:
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
A. 75 Airport Boulevard Singapore 819664
For information and reservations, please call 6823 5388 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.