The awesome Carrie invited Fidelis and I along with our boys for dinner at Azur Restaurant sometime back. Some of you guys may have remembered my previous chill out session with Carrie and ccb at Bar'75 located at Crowne Plaza!
I went over after my lil shopping trip at Changi Airport! (In case you were wondering about the same outfit :x)
Some background info about Azur:
- Award winning
- Offers all-day dining which is built around a show kitchen concept
- Azur serves a la carte menus as well as a wide array of Eastern and Western cuisine on the buffet selection.
- Can seat 150 pax comfortably
Some of their signature dishes are:
- The Alaskan King Crab
- Boston Lobsters
- Chilled Duck Terrine with Pistachio and Dried Cherries
- Aromatic Roast Ribeye served with Shitake Red Wine Sauce
- Roast Whole Leg of Lamb served with Rosemary Sauce and Mint Jelly.
- Asian live cooking station presents a variety of local dishes like Nonya Laksa and Mee Siam.
Sinful max! Fidel and I were super duper mad stuffed!
Check out Azur Restaurant at:
Crowne Plaza Hotel
75 Airport Boulevard Singapore 819664
For reservations and enquires please call 6823-5354.
Btw I’m currently using NuffnangX! Follow me here! Download NuffnangX (available on iPhone and Android) and follow "nadnut"! You'll get updates as soon as I blog and you can leave comments easily there!