I had so much fun choosing my bridal gowns and I thought I chose THE gowns like months before #nadskai1314 till 2 weeks before my wedding, I saw other gowns and chose them!
Here are the gowns I tried on!
1. The first gown I tried on was also one of my favourites! I loved the victorian-ish details and the details! SHORTLISTED!
2. Toga dress. Wasn't so keen as I didn't really like the toga strap nor the ruffles. - REJECTED!
3. Semi sweetheart neckline. I felt that the dress had a very 'shunu' neckline and it was very demure! SHORTLISTED!
4. Another sweetheart neckline dress. Like it but I thought the other dresses were prettier! KIV-ed!
5. Cute dress, made my waist look uber slim! Unfortunately the unique hem cut off my height even more. 🙁 - REJECTED!
6. Love the sweetheart neckline! Super flattering! - SHORTLISTED!
7. I like how one can change from a tube to a toga easily! Also, another slim cutting dress! Waist looks slim in this dress! However I felt the dress looked pretty plain so I skipped… - REJECTED!
8. A line. Don't like the cutting nor style. - REJECTED!
9. I look matronly in this one. Needless to say, I gave it a miss! - REJECTED!
10. Toga dress! I love how unique this dress was however was unsure about the huge flower… - KIVed
I had chosen 3 for the morning ceremony and 6 for the wedding dinner. Till I saw this.
11. Offshoulder beaded bling dress! - CHOSEN!
2 weeks before my wedding I swopped dress 6 for dress 11!
Did the final fitting (after my makeup trial) and here are the final choices!
Morning gatecrash + tea ceremony:
(Didn't chose this necklace but I like this pic. HAHAHA)
Evening - First march in:
Super happy with my choices! Which was your favourite gowns on me? Hope that you've enjoyed reading this Singapore Wedding Blog entry!
- Bridal gown kindly sponsored from Bridal Closet. Quote 'nadnut' to enjoy special discounts!
Special promo by Bridal Closet!
Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dayre to get quicker updates of my life! Btw I’m currently using Imotiv! Follow me here! Download Imotiv (available on iPhone and Android) and follow “nadnut”! You’ll get updates as soon as I blog and you can leave comments easily there! If you’ll like to engage me to review your services, contact me here.