Choosing the evening gown was really difficult for me due to my size! I had so much difficulty choosing the gowns and truth to be told, I wasn't so sure about my shortlisted gown.
But of course, that changed when I found my actual gown 2 weeks before #nadskai1314!
So many gowns to choose from!
1. I really liked this dress! I thought I looked really princessy in this! Only thing I didn't like was that the colour was a tad light. - SHORTLISTED!
2. Sexy see through top. Didn't like the colour though. - REJECTED!
3. Love the sweetheart princess dress. I tend to choose such dresses, I realised! Wasn't so keen on the colour though. - KIV-ed!
4. Didn't think the cutting was flattering for my height. - REJECTED!
5. Sibeh ang. Didn't really like the dress. - REJECTED!
6. Cute bling bling dress. Found the neckline a bit weird though. - REJECTED!
7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cutting of this dress but found it a bit plain. Chose this dress initially for my second march in. - FINALISED!
8. Love this princess dress and the bling! But I found the cutting a bit unflattering at the waist for me. Nonetheless, I still shortlisted this dress. - SHORTLISTED!
9. Unique dress, liked the colour but wasn't so keen on the cutting. - REJECTED!
10. I really really liked this oriental dress! Found it super unique! Unfortunately c(hubby) thought it was too ching chong and that it was weird to have a white dress for my evening dress 🙁 - KIV-ed!
11. Sweetheart dress that made me look frumpy. - REJECTED!
12. Thought this dress was really flattering but design a bit mature for me. - SHORTLISTED!
13. I thought this dress was very unique! Toga flowly dress! Loved the colour! But I wasn't so sure about the design.. - SHORTLISTED!
14. C(hubby) didn't like the dress and to be honest, I didn't like it that much too. Cute but not so much for a wedding, I wouldn't mind wearing it for an event! - REJECTED!
15. Love the back for this dress. But not so much for the front. - REJECTED!
16. Nonono. Made me look frumpy due to my height. - REJECTED!
17. Sweet dress. Would love this for an event but thought it was a tad too simple for a wedding. - REJECTED!
18. I really liked the design and cutting of this dress but not so much of the colour. - KIV-ed!
Pity about this dress. BOO!
2 weeks before the wedding, I found this dress. I swopped my initial choice of gown 7 for this!
19. This is actually the same design as gown 4 but with an extra toga design. But I totally loved the fit on me!- CHOSEN!
Made me look slimmer. hurhur. Changed to this dress at the very last minute and that's how I ended up with 3 very different dresses. Tube, offshoulder and toga!
Super happy with my choices! Which was your favourite gowns on me? Hope that you've enjoyed reading this Singapore Wedding Blog: Choosing the Evening Gown entry!
- Bridal gown kindly sponsored from Bridal Closet. Quote 'nadnut' to enjoy special discounts!
Special promo by Bridal Closet!
Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dayre to get quicker updates of my life! Btw I’m currently using Imotiv! Follow me here! Download Imotiv (available on iPhone and Android) and follow “nadnut”! You’ll get updates as soon as I blog and you can leave comments easily there! If you’ll like to engage me to review your services, contact me here.